PDA

View Full Version : Possible boat hijack out of Miami

chappy
09-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Hope this has a happy ending.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20974140/?GT1=10437
Any of the Miami guys know of this boat?
Rich

BUIZILLA
09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
yup........... seen it a ton of times, in fact when we munch at Monte's we dock just opposite of it's slip

doesn't look good

Johntrip
09-25-2007, 05:16 PM
My brother knows the captain... they went to school together. Hes a young guy. I heard they found 2 people who charted the boat this morning.....

Morgan's Cloud
09-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Just read about this in the morning papers.
Does'n t sound good at all .. why would they abandon the boat that could support them safely and comfortably if they had 'disposed of the others' anyway ? ? :confused:
Yes, it would be great if it turned out OK ... but ....

gcarter
09-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Just read about this in the morning papers.
Does'n t sound good at all .. why would they abandon the boat that could support them safely and comfortably if they had 'disposed of the others' anyway ? ? :confused:
Yes, it would be great if it turned out OK ... but ....
I thought I heard on the news last night that it had run out of fuel. If so, and I were them, I'd abandon it too.

BUIZILLA
09-26-2007, 08:05 AM
no visible blood traces...

2nd raft still missing....

maybe they got thrown off halfway to Bimini in a raft, which means they drifted north to GA by now???

Morgan's Cloud
09-26-2007, 09:24 AM
Very interesting ....

It would be great if the others are found but I can't see the capt. and crew leaving their boat , fuel or none.

I thought that the only two boats you abandon are either on fire or definitely going under .

mrfixxall
09-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Then he stated they were boarded by pirates who killed the crew, and forced him to toss the bodies overboard.

Aint that a crock of do do,,if that were the case they would have killed everybody and sank the boat..

vonkamp
09-26-2007, 05:52 PM
That is a damn shame, appears that 4 lives were taken for 90k.:(:mad: ...A damn shame.

Kind of reminds me of the movie "Fargo".

chappy
10-15-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,437723,00.html

Life. The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn.

BlownCrewCab
10-15-2008, 09:50 AM
I Think both them scumbags should get Death, Then Chucked in the ocean just like their victims

Lenny
10-15-2008, 10:47 AM
I Think both them scumbags should get Death, Then Chucked in the ocean just like their victims

I would NOT want to dangle my legs and feet in that water for ANY length of time. I still have images of the Barracudas and other "large" things swimming around in my head from my few visits there.

Bottom of the food chain instantly once the big toe goes in.

BlownCrewCab
10-15-2008, 11:49 AM
When I was about 15 we where in Bimini and I was on a small zodiac inflatable fishing for snapper (fish). I caught a small one and as I was reeling it in another snapper the same size was coming up also, so I figured I'd stick my hand in the water and just snatch the unhooked one out of the water, well as my hand was going in the water A 6'+ Cuda stuck his head out from under the zodiac, it wanted the snappers too, I about Sh*t.