PDA

View Full Version : Shiznit Polish...

Tony
09-24-2007, 09:16 PM
I know this has been covered, but I promised I would post results after using Donnie Fulmer's Leverage Polish (http://www.leveragepolish.com/) for a full season.

These pics were taken after I hosed down the boat with water and toweled it dry. This was my routine all summer, with the exception of using swipes on the transom. I applied the Leverage Polish in June, and has lasted all summer... the finish still feels and looks very slick.

Presuming the product has adequate UV protection as claimed (time will tell...), I am extremely happy with this polish.
Easy-on easy-off, water clean-up, once-a-year application, and UV protection.

This stuff is the shiznit! (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shiznit)

:beer:

LKSD
09-25-2007, 08:56 AM
I too have been happy with it. I also have not heard 1 negative comment back about it to date from anyone that we sold it too. Jamie / Lakeside

BigGrizzly
09-25-2007, 09:15 AM
I too am happy with it. I sell it but I don't care who you buy it from I think is a good product. Don't let any problems with Trick Marine interfere with the product and its ability. BTW it is one of the easiest to apply ever. When I bring a boat to an event I bring the polish for people to try. I just want to promote the polish. It does everything Donny said, and thats enough for me.

yeller
09-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Presuming the product has adequate UV protection as claimed (time will tell...), I am extremely happy with this polish.

I've been waiting for your results. My main concern was the UV protection. Donnie hasn't done any labratory testing on the UV protection. His claims are from personal experience......and I've been mislead by salesmen before. :wink:

If your boat hasn't shown any signs of fading yet, it may be worth a try. I'd think a red boat would fade a little, even in only a few months.

Tony
09-25-2007, 09:55 PM
yeller...I have zero fading since I wet-sanded the crap out of my red gel two summers ago.

I'm very concerned about oxidation, also. I've heard that once oxidized, the surface is more prone to oxidation than previously.
I'd like to think that is a myth, since I removed a good deal of gel coat while wet-sanding...I started with 600 grit!