PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Regazza Owners/Operational Manual

docrock
09-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Does anyone know where to get one or if anyone out there has one, can it be copied in .pdf format or onto a CD/DVD for me to view? I recently acquired a 1989 Regazza and am looking for a manual to better help me discern the specific requirements for this boat.

Thanks in adavance for any help.

dr25
11-09-2007, 04:30 PM
I've one of these boats as well! but not the manual.. did you find it?

drew0982
11-12-2007, 08:59 AM
good luck with that!!! i have one too... that i'm selling! :)

chemepilot1
12-27-2007, 05:10 PM
I do have the original owners manual that came with my 89 Ragazza R-21CC. It is very generic and probably was the same for all the Ragazzas. What is the best way to make it available for all?

docrock
06-28-2008, 01:20 AM
I do have the original owners manual that came with my 89 Ragazza R-21CC. It is very generic and probably was the same for all the Ragazzas. What is the best way to make it available for all?

Wow, I forgot that I posted this awhile back. I never did get an answer from anyone (except you). If you can either copy it or have it copied to a disc, that would be great. For general release to the Donzi community, you might be able to post it as a zip compressed format type file. I'm sure there are some computer saavy people out there who can elaborate on this some more.
Please let me know if you are willing to do this for me and the Donzi community.

Pegasus
07-01-2008, 01:02 PM
I have a bunch of them that I scarfed up in our marine store when they were cleaning house. They are generic like what was said , but they are originals....:wink: Was going to put them up on ebay....I also have the brochures as well.