PDA

View Full Version : I gave my hubby a Hummer!

LKSD
09-21-2007, 05:40 PM
For those of you who saw Jay's last post where he got his white H2 Hummer when he traded his Diesel. Which he got a great deal. No problem. Looks sharp with his Donzi.

Jay should have seen this coming. We started to fight over who would drive it. We all know who drove it. :eek!: He ended up driving my Tahoe. Jay was irritated that I was driving his new ride. I asked for another Hummer that I found a great deal on. Jay said what are you smoking girl. No Fu%^ing way.

To make a long story kinda short. Jay should have known. Jay came home from work a couple weeks ago to a black H2 Hummer in the driveway. He was like where did this come from? Were you pimin yourself out Kristin? I went with my dad to look at it and he insisted to get it for me. I was like ...No problem.. You didn't have to ask me twice. I know Daddy's little only child spoiled girl. Or as Jay puts it the antichrist. LOL:wink:.

Actually they do think of my hubby as the son they never had. Jay has helped my parents out alot over years and he would not take anything for it and they know he works way tooooo much. My parents said tell Jay to think of it as a B-day gift. Since his b-day was last week. They did not know how to repay us and him over the years for all that we have done for them. Kristin

WA-LO
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
What a great story, you got your self a great family unit there enjoy!!!:yes:

Carl C
09-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Wow, my birthday is coming up and I could sure use a new tow rig....:wink:

LKSD
09-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow, my birthday is coming up and I could sure use a new tow rig....:wink:

Thanks guys. Carl I will buy you something for you b-day. :propeller:However when it comes to me buying it is remote control. I got Jay a remote control car like the Dukes of Hazzard for his b-day. He loves it for the fact that he can chase our Yorkie around the basement. I can buy you a remote control boat. Jay has one of those too. I think Jay runs the remote one more than our own. LOL :propeller: Kristin:wink: