PDA

View Full Version : Lake Placid

MOP
09-18-2007, 06:28 AM
Anyone up on the Lk Placid region, I have an opportunity to stay at a family cottage up there. Would be interested in some inside info.

Phil

Mac
09-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Nice area, I go camping up there every year, good Pike fishing. There is nice shopping and eating in Lake Placid village, we usually spend a couple days there walking around going in all shops and having lunch.

bob haver
09-18-2007, 09:02 PM
if you can go do it it is one of the most beutiful spots in the world.I always go to saranac lake which is alot bigger than lake placid but the scernery is the same there is so much to do &see in that reigon i will be up that way with the 22 in the 2weekend of oct:yes:.GO MAN GO:boat:

MOP
09-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Sounds great, is the lake Ok for my 22 or a waste of time. I was thinking of combining the 08 1K run and Placid doing one then the other, would make a nice long vacation.

Phil

bob haver
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Sounds great, is the lake Ok for my 22 or a waste of time. I was thinking of combining the 08 1K run and Placid doing one then the other, would make a nice long vacation.
Phil
PHIL yes no problem for the 22 if lp( is not) enough for you there is alot of water close by the mountains are high &the lakes are breath taking you will not be disappointed:).pm me and we will talk i will aleast get you pointed in the right direction:boat: