PDA

View Full Version : This is so VERY Disturbing, Pedophile Nabbed in Detroit

rustnrot
09-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I just read this, I am so completely disturbed by this I had to post it. Sorry but I will not sleep well at all tonight.

This is so very sick...from someone who should know the penalties. Prayers for the families that had children in the youth athletics organization he was president of....they will not sleep well for the next several weeks.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html

p729lws
09-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Damn, right in my back yard! I pass within a mile of his house on the way to the office. :( Sounds like one sick fuk.

osur866
09-18-2007, 05:37 AM
What's wrong with some people :frown: I don't understand why someone could do these things.

Rootsy
09-18-2007, 06:26 AM
what's wrong with people is (just one part of our messed up social and moral spectrum) that we don't severely punish criminals so existing and new criminals just keep on keeping on knowing full well that they might get caught but will probably be paroled in 5 years... There are certain crimes, for which, I believe if you are caught red handed... you should hang by the neck until dead in the town square... harsh, maybe, effective, more than likely...

Forrest
09-18-2007, 10:08 AM
what's wrong with people is (just one part of our messed up social and moral spectrum) that we don't severely punish criminals so existing and new criminals just keep on keeping on knowing full well that they might get caught but will probably be paroled in 5 years... There are certain crimes, for which, I believe if you are caught red handed... you should hang by the neck until dead in the town square... harsh, maybe, effective, more than likely...

Because this offender represents one of the highest order of law enforcement, he should be, and most likely will be, given the maximum sentenced the law allows, which I seriously doubt will be parole in five years. I'm glad to see that he's off the street and if convicted, I hope that he enjoys his long stay with the Michigan Department of Corrections.

Barry Eller
09-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Damn, right in my back yard! I pass within a mile of his house on the way to the office. :( Sounds like one sick fuk.

Hey Dan, I didn't see this thread when I posted mine. The guy lives around the corner from me! At the corner of Shoreline and McLane.

His wife is a teacher at Gulf Breeze High School.

Has to be devastating to his family.

Rootsy
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Because this offender represents one of the highest order of law enforcement, he should be, and most likely will be, given the maximum sentenced the law allows, which I seriously doubt will be parole in five years. I'm glad to see that he's off the street and if convicted, I hope that he enjoys his long stay with the Michigan Department of Corrections.

Don't be so sure Forrest, We have a 1.8 Billion dollar budget deficit in this state. One of the partial solutions put forward is to parole a WHOLE lot of incarcerated felons in order to alleviate the financial burden on the already in red budget. Jackson State Penitentary was one of the prisons that was targeted. This prison houses the majority of Michigan's worst criminals.

The MSP had to pull from retirement funds in order to keep the state from eliminating officers and road patrols are limited to no more than 50 miles per day in mileage.

Plans at this time are to cease function other than bare skeleton, many state offices and departments if a budget solution cannot be reached by October 1.

So I wouldn't put it past anyone in this state to plea this guy out....

chappy
09-18-2007, 03:11 PM
He's from Florida, but the incident in question occurred in Michigan.

Rich

Patti
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Yep, but I think it's because the guy flew FROM Florida to Detroit..to do "the deed"..or so he thought...

I guess it would depend on of he was prosecuted here in MI or extradited back ti Florida.

FISHIN SUCKS
09-18-2007, 03:13 PM
So which one is cheaper, the 'Chair' or 'Lethal Injection'? Because you cannot fix sick people like this with therapy!!!

WA-LO
09-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Florida attracts alot of these types because its a transient state the
weather is warm all year so they live on the streets easier, lately it
seems like every street corner has a bum looking for "loose change"
personally its a really bad problem that I dont see going away. My
daughter is gonna be 5 in december and to think that some sicko
could be stalking her makes me ill, so we are and our whole neighborhood
look out for each other.

LKSD
09-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Wow, annother one.. Imagine that.. One in FL , One in Detriot?? There are some sick people out there.. That sux in any neighborhood. I fully agree with these lists that show thier names & addresses so that people can be made aware & take preventative measures.. Especially for thier kids sake..

After one of my wifes recent posts about whackos, Who would have thought that there was ever any reasons to worry about some people??.. I was just starting to think that the world was a nice place & that there are no reasons to take precautionary measures..lol :eek!:

Jamie