PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Apparel

lildogcustoms
09-11-2007, 11:59 AM
HEY FOLKS- WHAT'S UP WITH THE "COMING SOON" FROM THE DONZI STORE....Any news on apparel from Donzi....... I don't really get it... Fountain, Baja, Outlerlimit, Nor-tech, Black Thunder etc...etc... All have apparel lines to increase exposure of their brand....Marketing Cwuster Puck if you ask me....

LKSD
09-12-2007, 07:39 AM
searching our Dr. Dan here on the registry.. He also sells Donzi items & apparel.. :) Possibly he will chime in..:) Jamie / Lakeside

38ZR
09-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi guys,

We are going to have the New Z-shop up and running by the end of the month,
It's set to launch at dealer meeting, it took alittle longer to develop than anticipated
because of our ever-lasting persuit to make it bigger and better than anything else out there,
and like our new website it will not dissapoint...

Mario V.

Dr. Dan
09-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi guys,
We are going to have the New Z-shop up and running by the end of the month,
It's set to launch at dealer meeting, it took alittle longer to develop than anticipated
because of our ever-lasting persuit to make it bigger and better than anything else out there,
and like our new website it will not dissapoint...
Mario V.

Awesome....last time I was able to get some was from Steve, I think I bought over $500 worth of "Gifts" ....

Can't wait to see them....

Thanks For the Update Mario

Doc of the Bay :wink:

lildogcustoms
09-13-2007, 08:55 AM
Can't wait- make sure and post a link in this thread.... Is there a specific date for launch? I want to get in quick- hate backorders

lildogcustoms
10-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Any news on the Z Shop???

brwn234
10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
The wait is killing me. Every time I log onto the website my wife hears the "fly by" and tells me I'm crazy. I waited a long time to own this boat and now I think I want the stupid shirt even more. Maybe I am crazy?

lildogcustoms
10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
PRAISE THA LORD AND PASS THE BUSCUITS!! TIRE OF WAITING.....Dare I say......Should we have bought other boats????....How ridiculous is it that a high-end-performance boat manufacturer NOT have apparel available to their loyal fleet of captains (for well over a year) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I just want some freak'n Donzi gear.... I suggest that Donzi give the registry members 20% discount...ALL IN FAVOR SOUND OFF!!!:confused::bonk:

VetteLT193
10-03-2007, 08:43 AM
I am sure Donzi will be glad to give registry members 100% off of everything currently in the Z shop. LMAO

BTW, I liked the old Donzi web site better. There has to be balance of function and all the gel and mousse you put on a site. Try the new one on any connection less than a T1 and it runs like crap, and there is no actual information on it. At least the old site had basic information (for example, the colors were listed)

IMO, Formula's web site blows Donzi's away. You can go through the "Build" section to put a boat together and actually get real information like MSRP and option prices... all while maintaining a site that is fully accessible from any computer/connection.

chappy
10-03-2007, 10:01 AM
PRAISE THA LORD AND PASS THE BUSCUITS!! TIRE OF WAITING.....Dare I say......Should we have bought other boats????....How ridiculous is it that a high-end-performance boat manufacturer NOT have apparel available to their loyal fleet of captains (for well over a year) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I just want some freak'n Donzi gear.... I suggest that Donzi give the registry members 20% discount...ALL IN FAVOR SOUND OFF!!!:confused::bonk:
I'm sure Dr. Dan could help you. He has great gear and clothes. Shoot him a pm or email. This link contains item descriptions and pricing on the third page.
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41183
Rich

lildogcustoms
10-05-2007, 03:22 PM
This is true- Still it just irks me that when I'm @ the dock or traveling to other area lakes my friends with -Fountains, Eliminator, Baja, Outerlimits, etc...all have this great gear to sport...I'm the only Donzi owner on my lake and want to represent....Sill waiting on zShop????

lildogcustoms
10-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Dr. Dan does have some great gear...But I am looking for the star type DONZI logo more than the crest style and the koozies with the suction cups are also on my wish list. Guess I'll just keeeeeeeeeeeeep waiting. Boat in my area is winding down anyways. Hopefully Z-Shop will be open by next summer. HA!:confused::confused::confused:

speedsimon
10-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I don't post comments very often but I do read and pay attention to the postings on the Registry.

I just wanted to let all of you know that yes indeed, as Mario V. posted below, the "Z" shop is within days of being released and going live! We have been hard at work on the site over the last few months and I have been hard at work building what I feel is a very high quality apparel line over the last 2 years. As Mario noted the site is above par as usual, as are the products it will offer. As many of you know, Donzi is very close to my heart, so I have listened carefully to all of your suggestions and comments over the last few years. Although I can't offer everything at once, I am extremely happy with the product line-up and excited to be adding more before the Holidays.

Thank you to the loyal customers who have kept in touch with me, both by phone and in person, and followed the progress of the site, you have really made the apparel line a pleasure to work on! Your comments and suggestions have been duly noted as you will see reflected in the Donzi "Z" Shop product line-up, please keep them coming!!

Sincerely,
Dustin Simon

Cuda
10-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I don't post comments very often but I do read and pay attention to the postings on the Registry.

I just wanted to let all of you know that yes indeed, as Mario V. posted below, the "Z" shop is within days of being released and going live! We have been hard at work on the site over the last few months and I have been hard at work building what I feel is a very high quality apparel line over the last 2 years. As Mario noted the site is above par as usual, as are the products it will offer. As many of you know, Donzi is very close to my heart, so I have listened carefully to all of your suggestions and comments over the last few years. Although I can't offer everything at once, I am extremely happy with the product line-up and excited to be adding more before the Holidays.

Thank you to the loyal customers who have kept in touch with me, both by phone and in person, and followed the progress of the site, you have really made the apparel line a pleasure to work on! Your comments and suggestions have been duly noted as you will see reflected in the Donzi "Z" Shop product line-up, please keep them coming!!

Sincerely,
Dustin Simon

Good luck Dustin, I thought they said last year at the HT Rally that you were going to head up the apparell division.

Cuda
10-24-2007, 04:41 PM
:rolleyes:
PRAISE THA LORD AND PASS THE BUSCUITS!! TIRE OF WAITING.....Dare I say......Should we have bought other boats????.... :
Don't be absurd. Do you like your Donzi or not, regardless of what shirt you are wearing.:confused: :rolleyes:

BigGrizzly
10-24-2007, 06:52 PM
If Ildogcustoms really wanted Donzi stuff, he could do what several us did ---Go to the Miami Boat show! I got 3 halter tops for the wife a couple of Donzi sweat shirts, some other stuff and a big hug from Dustin. That you can't get on line. Or he could go to a rally and get some of Doc Dan's stuff, like I did also. I know this is just about the web site, but good sites don't just happen!!! Don't beat them up because of that. Cigarette has a outside vendor doing it for them, at a price.

Pismo
10-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I have two Donzi tees and many Donzi beers koozies already. Love them. Bought them from Donzi.

Dr. Dan
10-24-2007, 08:48 PM
:smash:Last time Dustin had stuff ... I dropped close to $500 on Donzi Gifts... it was fun and I didn't get any returns... still using alot of stuff... I will definetely be a Customer again.

Doc of Non Biased Spontaneous Apparell Aquisitions :spongebob:

lildogcustoms
10-25-2007, 11:36 AM
I am well aware of what it takes to bring a website and product from concept to market. Not that it really matters- I work for a consulting firm that does just that and it doesn't take years or even months. In house or outside vendor this can be accomplished in a reasonable time frame when it's a priority. Your are correct that owning great boat,0 what's to complain about, but as a Donzi owner-I'm complaining.
"Coming Soon" for almost 2 yrs- come on!!
With that being said- I can appreciate Dustin's hard work and I can't wait to see Dustin and his Teams results and will most definitely make many purchases.:bonk:

chappy
10-25-2007, 12:59 PM
With that being said- I can appreciate Dustin's hard work and I can't wait to see Dustin and his Teams results and will most definitely make many purchases.:bonk:
I'm sure HER hard work will be worth the wait. Sad day though, I've unfortunately found a reason to sell my Donzi, that's to not be associated with the likes that started this thread.:frown:
Rich