PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Donzi Classic Club Picnic

Kirbyvv
09-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Scott, Sheri and Matty too. We had a great time and the weather held out. Got to ride in quite a few great boats, eat some great grub and toss back a few with the Donzi gang. The highlight was a ride in the miami vice 38zr. Ken and Laura are great people and he really seemed to enjoy giving everyone rides. I just hope he had time for a beer. I can't imagine how much gas he burned. Every time he planed off I was thinking he must have used as much as my whole 23 gal tank. the sound of those motors was just amazing. I've never been 80 mph on Lake George before. The lake police were in the area, but never bothered us (except Bob Haver). The other highlight for me was when I went to go for a ride with Brian in the 600 hp 22 he showed up with and he handed me the keys.......it definately wasn't an 18.
Another big bonus was my wife, Martha had a blast too (that's always important).
Thanks again to Scott and the gang. I'm looking forward to the photo's. (Ken must have taken hundreds)

bob haver
09-11-2007, 05:34 AM
want to say thanks to (matty marie,scott ,cheri) for alll they did through out the day as always agreat time:yes:.the weather was great food was awesome now if i can get the LG police to stop telling me your boat is loud good thing i have my get out of jail paper:yes:I have alot of pictures i will post through out the week. :wink:

bob haver
09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
want to say thanks to (matty marie,scott ,cheri) for alll they did through out the day as always agreat time:yes:.the weather was great food was awesome now if i can get the LG police to stop telling me your boat is loud good thing i have my get out of jail paper:yes:I have alot of pictures i will post through out the week. :wink:
HERE ARE SOME FOR NOW

DON N.
09-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Also Much Thanks To Scott P. + Cherie ( Great Chicken And Food )
Thanks To Ken & Wife ( 38 Zx ) Ride . Good To See Jerry + Brenden
Matty + Marie And Many Others . Also Bob Haver For Entertaining
Us At Sandy Bay + Pictures .

bob haver
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
DON,
NO ...THANK YOU AND JIM, ESPECIALLY PATTY FOR ENTERTAINING US AT TREASURE COVE WITH YOUR ANTICS. ITS UNUSUAL FOR ME TO BE THE DD? WHAT'S WITH THAT!!!!! YOU TRY DRIVING ACROSS THE LAKE AT 2AM WITH SOMEONE YELLING HEEHA, HOLDING THE BOAT LINE. DEFINITELY A GREAT TIME ALL WEEKEND. BRAVO 2 -YOU REALLY MISSED A GREAT TIME:yes:.BUT I THINK WE WILL MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME, VERY SOON.:pimp:
KENNY & MARTHA CAN BE MY CO-PILOTS ANYTIME. I REALLY ENJOYED THEIR COMPANY. HELL, I THREW KENNY THE KEYS TO MY BOAT (THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTING) AND I WAS HIS CO-PILOT. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE WITH THE LAKE GEORGE DONZI GROUP, MAKING NEW FRIENDS, AND ENJOYING MY TIME WITH THE GANG:yes:
WELL ANYWAYS, I LEFT THE BOAT IN THE LAKE AND MAY GO UP THURSDAY NIGHT WITH SOME FRIENDS AND TAKE A RIDE BEFORE I PULL IT OUT, IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED IN TAKING A RUN, LET ME KNOW.
HERE'S SOME MORE PICTURES

DONZI
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
It was another great Lake George Donzi Club event !
Thank you to Scott & all who worked so hard to put this together !:)
Bob Haver, Thank you very much for seeing Martha & I were taken care of all wk. end. Great pics. also.
It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting a lot of new ones.
Special thanks also to Ken & Laura. Unbelievable how Ken took people for rides all day on his 38 ZR with a smile. A memory for many that won"t be soon forgotten.Ken's Boat-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QliQyNj3Mjs
Here's some of my pics..
http://inlinethumb22.webshots.com/15957/2945764770101021175S425x425Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2945764770101021175gNQBwL)

Sweet little 16
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
we had a blast it was good to see everyone again, and to meet some new donzi people too!!!!! booked for next year's dustoff and picnic

jl1962
09-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Bob, Kenny,

Thanks for the pix - keep 'em coming. It was great to see everyone and Lake George never disappoints. The 38 ZR was amaaaaazing....like crossing my 16 with the space shuttle! Ken and Laura were gracious hosts, they must've given 50 of us rides, we were all lined up like little kids. Bob, thanks for my first ride in a 22 - you're a pretty fair driver! Now I know why I can't keep up w/ you guys - sweet riding boat.

JL