PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Island Pics

catch 22
09-09-2007, 08:21 PM
We had a special guest with us Mike Miller. He came up from Doral to go for a little boat ride. Went out Saturday to Peanut Island and met up with Mike & Lori (Baby Donzi). Baby Donzi's friend Kevin said he has the only DonSki with a Bimini. Had A GREAT TIME. See ya all in SOTA.:yes::cool!::shades:

Cuda
09-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Red, you look like a damn Yankee with the t-shirt on in the water. :)

fegettes
09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Great pics Jim.

Peanut Island has been on my list to see. It would be good to meet up with some one when I went up. Still not sure how to get there from Homestead.

Steve

catch 22
09-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Steve, maybe after SOTA we can. I don't have any more weekends off this month and Gina will be working 10 days straight leading up to SOTA.

fegettes
09-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Steve, maybe after SOTA we can. I don't have any more weekends off this month and Gina will be working 10 days straight leading up to SOTA.

Okay. I look for excuses to get on the water, and it doesn't matter where.

We are right in the middle of Refueling a reactor here at the plant for September. Melinda is working every day this month, and I get an occasional weekend day off, so SOTA is our break to get away too.

steven s
09-11-2007, 06:48 PM
I new that I saw catch 22 out saterday.We were coming in from fishing.

Peanut Island has calmed down alot.But the cops still pester me.But the cops don't like it when you pass them and they are going full throtle in there 31 Island runner with 2 275 verados.:wink: