PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready For Some Football

bob haver
09-05-2007, 05:23 AM
well its that time of year the first game thursday night (colts vs saints):bonk:. whos going all the way (GO DOLPHINS):yes:

maddad
09-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Bill, Tom, and the rest of the Patriots will take the prize this year.
:yes::crossfing:

Carl C
09-05-2007, 06:01 AM
It's not easy being a football fan in Michigan.:( At least there will be some good hockey soon :) for a distraction from our pathetic Lions (fire Millen) and disappointing Wolverines.:(

Rootsy
09-05-2007, 06:31 AM
yeah... nothing like paying some underdog to come to town to beat your ass eh....

JR - my favorite team is whoever is playing those U of M crybabies...

VetteLT193
09-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Tomorrow is the first home game (and far more important, tailgate party) of the year, Go Seminoles!

If anyone is around Tallahassee during a home game, you can find me grilling by my Garnet & Gold Dodge near the back parking lot of the Shores building... I'll be the guy in the Gold Myron Rolle Jersey:)

I've always been a Miami Dolphin fan too... This year could be 0-16 or 16-0 for them, which always makes things interesting.

Sundays during Dolphins games (90% of which are not on TV here) you can find me @ Beef O' Brady's across from Sam's on Capitol Circle... usually in a white Zach Thomas Jersey. I haven't been down to a Dolphins game for a couple of years now, but am trying to get back this season for a game.