PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Drive

Ktron
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Looking for a Blackhawk drive. I have only been on this site a couple times so I am sorry if this is a redundent request.

Thanks,

DK

DonCig
08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Looking for a Blackhawk drive. I have only been on this site a couple times so I am sorry if this is a redundent request.
Thanks,
DK
I have one for sale with two people bidding on it currently; but no cash offered as of yet. Just rebuilt/regeared it three weeks ago. It is a 1:50 ratio, but I still have the 1:36 gears that were in it.
Picture attached.

Don

Ktron
08-30-2007, 03:16 PM
I have one for sale with two people bidding on it currently; but no cash offered as of yet. Just rebuilt/regeared it three weeks ago. It is a 1:50 ratio, but I still have the 1:36 gears that were in it.
Picture attached.
Don

PM me what you want cash for it.

blackhawk
08-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Picture attached.
Don

Is it on ebay? If so what is the item number? I did a sech and nothing came up.

thriller
08-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Is it on ebay? If so what is the item number? I did a sech and nothing came up.
oo

Scott

You running a Bh on that there sweet Pantera? or is it a Bravo?
Update your web-site with a running shot of your new ride.:propeller:
I missed out on a 24 Pantera in the Eastern states with some huge power. They claimed 100mph.Scared the crap out of all the owners so they kept trading it in and selling it. i guess the running surface was pretty scary at them their speeds.:eek!:

Mike

DonCig
08-31-2007, 06:54 AM
Sold, going on another Cigarette 20'. It seems the 20' Cig guys like to throw ROOSTERS!

blackhawk
08-31-2007, 08:16 AM
oo
Scott
You running a Bh on that there sweet Pantera? or is it a Bravo?
Update your web-site with a running shot of your new ride.:propeller:
I missed out on a 24 Pantera in the Eastern states with some huge power. They claimed 100mph.Scared the crap out of all the owners so they kept trading it in and selling it. i guess the running surface was pretty scary at them their speeds.:eek!:
Mike

No, but if I came across a Blackhawk for the right price I would try it. I have a 17" X dimension and the 24 has a little rocker in the hull. So, I think it would work, at least for calmer water.

100 mph in a 24 would definitely be a crazy ride! What kind of power? Had to be around 700hp I would think. I'd be breaking drives in rough water! LOL

Lenny
08-31-2007, 10:54 PM
17" puts you within a half an inch of where you should theoretically be. With Rocker it definately does.

Could be a NEAT ride :yes:

blackhawk
09-04-2007, 08:52 PM
17" puts you within a half an inch of where you should theoretically be. With Rocker it definately does.
Could be a NEAT ride :yes:

That's what I was thinking! :yes: