PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Donzi 22 Classic

jeffaf
08-28-2007, 04:05 PM
1994 Donzi 22 Classic. This boat is clean and fast. It has a Mercruiser 454 engine with a Bravo One outdrive and silent choice exhaust.
It is currently being stored at Discovery Bay in Northern California. It has a mooring and a cockpit cover.
It does 75 mph +/- with the high altitude prop at the Delta and would probably go another 5 mph+/- with a low altitude prop.
I am the second owner and the original owner was a friend of mine who kept it at Lake Tahoe and stored it inside in the winter. It will do 65 mph +/- at Lake Tahoe.
If you ever wanted a Donzi this is the one. It has low hours and it is flat out fast. Serious buyers only. There is no trailer. Asking $19,500. It is currently listed on craigslist as well. Have to sell to help pay for a new wakeboarding boat.

TXDONZI
08-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Can you email me some pictures or the engine compartment, drive and bottom?

Thanks, Tt

jeffaf
08-28-2007, 08:54 PM
I'll be up at discovery bay this weekend and I'll snap some more photos. The engine and out drive where just inspected by a mechanic and the coast gaurd who commented on how clean the boat is.

A new trailer would run you between $3K and $4k and I'm not sure how much a used trailer would go for. Check on this site to see if you have any luck.

If you just need the trailer to get the boat to Texas you could always pay someone to ship it.

Either way the price is negotiable and the boat is priced right I think you will find if you check around. We need to get a reading on hours but I think it will be around 250. I wouldn't part with her if I didn't have to but the kids are into wakeboarding. I wish I could hold onto her because she is fun ride...

Sagbay32
08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
She is gorgeous. I think that is my new favorite color combo. Good luck with the sale. I wish she was closer.

Mike

NBTWEEN
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Can you tell me if this is a saltwater boat?

Thanks,
Mark

zelatore
08-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Jeffaf- can you tell us what sort of mods you've done to run those numbers? I'm always interested in hearing more.... The boat looks great in the pics-too bad you didn't have it for sale this spring; I wouldn't have had to go to the east coast for a boat!

If anybody is interested in this boat and would like a 3rd party to take a look, I'm only about 50 miles away. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll be back after Tuesday. Any excuse to check out a Donzi.

(heck, if I'd known, I just sent a captain to pick up one of our 59's in Discovery Bay today!)

jeffaf
08-29-2007, 05:57 PM
It has always been in freshwater either at Tahoe or Disco Bay. Anyone who is interested is welcome to come look at the boat or have someone look at it for hem. It sells it self especially after a ride in it. I agree about the color sceme. I think it looks the best. Similar to what Ford has done with the new Mustang.