PDA

View Full Version : Found an interisting photo

Mr X
08-26-2007, 07:53 AM
I found this very cool piece of Donzi history...photo in one of the old Donzi brochures,
It lists all of the corporate officers and Owner (Jack Staples) of Donzi during that "era". Father of Fishboy and Buddman. Awesome!
Seems like that should be listed in the "Donzi History" section.

Maybe the "Staples era" would be more fitting :)

Barry Eller
08-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Very cool. It seems that my 1993 Donzi 22 Classic by Chris-Craft has roots from Chris-Craft long before 1993.

Thanks for sharing the photo.

gcarter
08-26-2007, 08:28 PM
I found this very cool piece of Donzi history...photo in one of the old Donzi brochures,
It lists all of the corporate officers and Owner (Jack Staples) of Donzi during that "era". Father of Fishboy and Buddman. Awesome!
You got my vote.

Rootsy
08-27-2007, 06:26 AM

One would think anyway...

Lenny
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
A devotee of fine machinery and speedboats...

AH HAA !!! no mention of scooters... not in the blood, ... THAT explains it :yes: :yes: :yes:

:D :D :D

Fish boy
08-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Talk about a trip down memory lane, that is from the donzi marine brochure sometime between 1985 and 1987, not sure which one though.

Last time I spoke with Harbormaster, he promised he would correct the error in history section. I know he is a busy guy, maybe this thread will remind him.

BTW Ted, have you seen this one?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/makulaf/Dadsdonzibsncard.jpg

later,

fish

Mr X
08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Fish,
yes I do remeber that card. Your dad gave one to my dad
outside of Maximo marina back in the day. I remember he told him that he just bought Donzi and hired Dick Genth to over see production.
That brings back some memories!
Very cool!

Fish boy
09-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Maximo marina...got some memories there. I think nate is pretty familiar with that place by now too :)