PDA

View Full Version : Thank all of you very much-

Boo Boo
08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
I just joined the Registry the other day after a year of John asking me to. I am Donziweasel's better half. I wanted to thank all of you for helping John get our boat running right. I know some members named Jim, Scott, and Jamie were a big help and he also told me many others contributed as well. Everytime John buys a boat, truck or snowmobile, he immediatly starts messing with it to make them go faster. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

I guess I am now an official Donzi Girl. John and I are planning to make it to some gatherings next year and we look forward to meeting many of you. John has told me he has made some great freinds here. Hopefully some of you will come and visit us in Jackson Hole one day.

Due to John's Donzi affliction:), I told him he could have his Donzi's if I could have a Formula Cuddy for our hopefully soon to be family. John was very excited I chose a Formula because it stays in the Aronow (sp?) family. Yes, I know about Don due to John contantly telling me about Donzi's and Donzi history. Sometimes it drives me crazy!

I know John sent some elk out and I hope everyone enjoys it. I shot one of them and it was my first elk. Hopefully, some of you are probably eating some of mine! I can honestly say that there is never a dull moment being married to John!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. Once again, thanks for putting John's performance affliction and getting our boat running right.:)

fegettes
08-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes, congratulations. You are now on the other side. Glad you joined.

And again, thanks for the elk meat. It is delicious.

Steve

mrfixxall
08-22-2007, 02:52 PM
I just joined the Registry the other day after a year of John asking me to. I am Donziweasel's better half. I wanted to thank all of you for helping John get our boat running right. I know some members named Jim, Scott, and Jamie were a big help and he also told me many others contributed as well. Everytime John buys a boat, truck or snowmobile, he immediatly starts messing with it to make them go faster. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.
I guess I am now an official Donzi Girl. John and I are planning to make it to some gatherings next year and we look forward to meeting many of you. John has told me he has made some great freinds here. Hopefully some of you will come and visit us in Jackson Hole one day.
Due to John's Donzi affliction:), I told him he could have his Donzi's if I could have a Formula Cuddy for our hopefully soon to be family. John was very excited I chose a Formula because it stays in the Aronow (sp?) family. Yes, I know about Don due to John contantly telling me about Donzi's and Donzi history. Sometimes it drives me crazy!
I know John sent some elk out and I hope everyone enjoys it. I shot one of them and it was my first elk. Hopefully, some of you are probably eating some of mine! I can honestly say that there is never a dull moment being married to John!
I look forward to getting to know everyone. Once again, thanks for putting John's performance affliction and getting our boat running right.:)

Boo Boo, welcome to the board!! Looking forward meeting the both of you this winter in the white fluffy stuff..Now getting some of the others on a sled?
probably not, please convince john if it runs and aint broke leave it alone:)

mrfixx

undertaker
08-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Welcome!!!:):):)

Boo Boo
08-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Boo Boo, welcome to the board!! Looking forward meeting the both of you this winter in the white fluffy stuff..Now getting some of the others on a sled?
probably not, please convince john if it runs and aint broke leave it alone:)
mrfixx
LOL, yes I wish he could stick to that! but I think there is no chance :wink:...
Thanks guys for the welcome and Steve, you are welcome for the elk meat, hopefully we'll be adding more to the freezer soon & we can send another round.

Donziweasel
08-22-2007, 04:57 PM
There goes the neighborhood! Now I am going to have to watch what I say around these parts. Welcome aboard baby. See ya tonight.:)

BUIZILLA
08-22-2007, 05:41 PM
cat's out of the bag now... :shades:

Donziweasel
08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Boo Boo called me and tried to post a reply to all of you, but it did not post. Got a PM into MP to see if he can fix it.

MOP
08-22-2007, 07:35 PM
I am sure she will be a great addition to the affliction gang!!

Phil

Team Jefe
08-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Wlecome aboard Boo...not sure you knew this, but you are already a member of the Red Bikini Crew :hyper:

goatee
08-22-2007, 10:10 PM
welcome to your new addiction.
..and thanks for the grub!!! its yummy!!!