PDA

View Full Version : Moderator?

rtgogo
08-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Just curious why some of my posts go directly to the board and others get a message thet they will have to be reviewed by a moderator. Had a few that never posted and wondering what's up....

Great board...appreciate any insight...thanks

Formula Jr
08-18-2007, 05:52 PM
I haven't figured it out either, and I'm a moderator for the classified section. I've asked people to send me a PM if they don't see their ads. Then I don't have to go looking for it. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe if I subscribe all the sections I can see them sooner? Till I have it figured out the PM method will work for now...

There are more than one moderators for any section. So someone may see it immediately and okay it, but if it falls off the first page due to a bunch of other posts, it could slip entirely through. Posts with attachments and links are usually flagged for review so there may be some sort of screening soft that was added, kind of like Spam filters. Where are the posts that needed review?

GSE Anthony
08-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Gonna try posting here since the thread I created last night after 9pm EST still hasn't been approved. Curious if this post shows up and if it's just new threads I create.
Can't find a rule or guideline I didn't follow for my thread either. Anyone can help out with that I'd appreciate it.
I'll try to post it again but pretty sure it's not going to work.

Thanks all!