PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Olredalert

Ed Donnelly
08-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Bill; Welcome to the old farts club (minimum age 60)
My birthday gift to you was letting you steal the Spitfire away from me.
Finances in order, got directions, friend to drive me up Sunday.
I'm a 100 miles away from the boat and you beat me there.
You Yanks are fast. Enjoy the boat and your birthday.:happy_bi:...Ed

Carl C
08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Happy Birthday, Bill. I enjoyed meeting and running with you on Lake St. Clair last summer. I still feel bad about causing you back pain with my agressive driving.:bonk::beer: PS, How's the Corsican running?

Ranman
08-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Happy birthday! I didn't know you fell on my anniversary. :biggrin::biggrin:

I was hoping to go for a ride in the new Spitfire, but he's already dismantled it. Can't wait to see the finished product though. It will be sweet for sure.

MOP
08-16-2007, 12:31 PM
I echo our Canadians sentiments you have joined our ranks, have a great day and take the PESKY for a ride!

Phil

gcarter
08-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Happy birthday Bill!

:happy_bi:

goatee
08-16-2007, 06:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!!!

(and a happy anniversary to randy and jen, if i may)

boldts
08-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Jeezzzzz I need to get in here more often. 1st, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!!!! 2nd, the Spitfire is in pieces already? How am I supposed to get a shirt picture of pieces? Wait, the jigsaw puzzle shirt.....Put your own Spitfire together from pieces shown......

Take care Bill! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

olredalert
08-17-2007, 08:31 PM
-------Thanks to all!!! I dont care what anyone says,,,you guys are OK.
-------Scorpion is safe and sound in East China (sorry Ed and others). Yanked the drives to take a looky and (of course) more issues popped up. Ended up yanking the interior, and the bulkhead which DONZI very nicely made removable. Makes for very easy major service.... Sold the Corsican to a fella from Toronto and Muskoka yesterday and now have the funds in place to do just about everything Ive been dreaming up. Corsican went to an exceptionally good home and with my back problems I wasnt enjoying it the way I should have been anyway. Spitfire will hopefully make it a bit easier to get over the lack of a Corsican in my life, although I believe Ill suffer withdrawl pains for awhile. I did enjoy just standing back and looking at that little bugger.
-------Also want to add my best to Randy and Jen as they are special people. See you out in Muscamoot, hopefully..........Bill S

Lenny
08-18-2007, 02:32 AM
I do NOT EVEN WANT to mention the wayward El Pescador, (easy Dauly :) )

Bill, thanks for all you have done to help me in my past DONZI questions and my new ones, whatever. Thanks for helping me with my X-18.

Basically, just thanks period... You ARE good People.

Be well, have following seas ahead and the sun in your face...and cook it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Lenny and Deneen :)

mphatc
08-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Bill,

Happy Birthday . .even if I am a bit late!!

WOW, you moved fast, seem we only spoke of your selling the Corsican a short whilke ago. I was hoping to get the two together at 1000 Islands next year . . .

And the new project . . . sounds like your plate is full!

Are you really 60? :wink:

Mario

Donzi Jenn
08-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Happy belated birthday, Bill! Sorry that I missed it. :bighug: