PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Emerald Coast this weekend?

DON-Z-26ZX
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Now that I've got the boat running good, my trip is a definete. I'll be going over Thurs. Just wondering if any fellow Donzi owners gonna make the trip? Looks like weather should be good....sounds like a great weekend....

VetteLT193
08-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Now that I've got the boat running good, my trip is a definete. I'll be going over Thurs. Just wondering if any fellow Donzi owners gonna make the trip? Looks like weather should be good....sounds like a great weekend....

My brother ran the poker run a few years back in his 22 classic. He was featured on the TV show as the smallest boat there... he even made the Donzi web site for a few years under a special poker run section.

I asked him about it for this year, and he said no way... too big of boats, the waves just from wakes were killing him... Your boat is much bigger, so if you are in the poker run, you should be ok:)

If you are just headed for the "boat week" crab island festivities, that's a blast!! You will probably be blown away by how many boats will be there. I know I'm blown away on a normal week!

DON-Z-26ZX
08-14-2007, 04:59 PM
My brother ran the poker run a few years back in his 22 classic. He was featured on the TV show as the smallest boat there... he even made the Donzi web site for a few years under a special poker run section.
I asked him about it for this year, and he said no way... too big of boats, the waves just from wakes were killing him... Your boat is much bigger, so if you are in the poker run, you should be ok:)
If you are just headed for the "boat week" crab island festivities, that's a blast!! You will probably be blown away by how many boats will be there. I know I'm blown away on a normal week!

We're definetly looking forward to it, you gonna make a run over there?

VetteLT193
08-15-2007, 07:19 AM
We're definetly looking forward to it, you gonna make a run over there?

I have a business trip to Colorado so I can't make it. I don't think I can get back on the boat until September:eek!:

I am going to try to make it up to Eufala, but it's going to be last minute at this point. I really wanted to get to crab island this season, even for a regular weekend, but nothing is working out thus far.

You will have a GREAT time out there!