PDA

View Full Version : Florida Mortgages

Cig35Mistress
08-13-2007, 07:05 PM
This is a shameless plug, but I had to give it a shot!
I wanted to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself to the Donzi Registry family. My name is Harry Lewen, I am an avid performance boater, and a native Floridian with roots in the New York and New Jersey area. I have recently passed the Florida mortgage broker's exam, and have hung my license with First Funding of the Treasure Coast in my hometown of Stuart, Florida.
I'm sure some of you have questions and concerns regarding mortgages and refinancing. In today's uncertain and constantly changing economic climate, it is important to get all the facts, and more importantly, get the best deal that's out there.
Being that I am relatively new to the industry, I am eager to earn your business and build an invaluable, repeat clientèle. If I can be of assistance to anyone, in any way, shape or form, (related to the mortgage industry of course!) I would be more than happy to help. Let me go to work for you to get the best deal possible! Please feel free to contact me via email at harrylewen@comcast.net or telephone at (772) 260-4446 with any questions.
See you on the water,
Harry

BUIZILLA
08-13-2007, 07:14 PM
you know anybody that needs a nice house in the golf course community in Martin Downs???

I have clear title...

JH

Cig35Mistress
08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
That's funny, it's a small world . . . I've lived in Crane Creek since 1987! Tell me more about the house, my mother has been a Realtor in Florida since the early 1980's, maybe she can help you sell the house.

Take care,

Harry

knots2u
08-14-2007, 01:12 AM
Martin Downs, is that by Hobe Sound?

Cig35Mistress
08-14-2007, 07:52 AM
Martin Downs is in Palm City, about fifteen minutes northwest of Hobe Sound.