PDA

View Full Version : Advice/info sweet 16

SamIam
08-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I am looking for some information on a couple of 16's, one I currently own and one that I am looking at. the one that I own I believe is a 65, it has the 3 holes in a trangular shape on either side of the transom plate ( has a 200 series drive on it now ), the floor vent, rear vent, in the hull water pick-up, 289 Interceptor motor, 6" wide center stripe. The boat has been painted, needs paint and coring, motor/drive work great.
The boat that I am looking at I think is a 66, it has 16-39 and 1-66 written under the deck ( hard to read ), two clam shell vents with screens, ""Donzi" scrpit on sides, floor vent, Lion/dolphin/Usa emblems, 2 latches on engine hatch. The boat seems to have a solid deck, has been painted - needs to be redone, but the motor rusted up - 351W and the drive is questionable.
What do you think they are worth. I would like to fix one of them up, I already have a NIB "Built-rite" interior, Alpha SS, Gen II transom. Any info advice would be great.

chappy
08-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Would REALLY like to see some pictures. Sounds like you've got one, and possibly another piece of history there.:shades:

Rich