PDA

View Full Version : silent choice question

smokediver
08-07-2007, 07:54 PM
my new boat has the corsa silent choice ... i noticed today that there is no bellows for the exhaust .... Is this the case ? i bought the boat used and am trying to figure it out ... it looks as though there was never a bellows on there but i am not sure ... my 16 had a bellows but i didn't have silent choice .. thanks in advance !

Carl C
08-07-2007, 08:02 PM
my new boat has the corsa silent choice ... i noticed today that there is no bellows for the exhaust .... Is this the case ? i bought the boat used and am trying to figure it out ... it looks as though there was never a bellows on there but i am not sure ... my 16 had a bellows but i didn't have silent choice .. thanks in advance ! Mine came from the factory with no bellows. Just an oval pipe that slides into another pipe when the drive is moved.

CHACHI
08-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Mine came from the factory with no bellows. Just an oval pipe that slides into another pipe when the drive is moved.
Like wise on my '99.
Ken

smokediver
08-08-2007, 06:25 AM
hmm... mine is just open under the drive . nothing in betwen the gimble and the drive ... thanks for the input .. it looks as though there was never anything there ...

CHACHI
08-08-2007, 07:57 AM
hmm... mine is just open under the drive . nothing in betwen the gimble and the drive ... thanks for the input .. it looks as though there was never anything there ...
Ok, I sit corrected. Mine was like yours but I added the oval pipe.
Ken

smokediver
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
got it figured out guys ... thanks !