PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in Lake George 8/02 til 8/05

bob haver
08-06-2007, 08:48 PM
A Beautiful weekend, lake was rough but fun. Saw lots of Donzi's on the Lake. Ken's black ZR (which was in the Miami Vice Movie) was at the Boathouse. Unfortunately no one in the boat had a camera at that time. But if you come to the picnic you'll see him and the boat. The sunsets were awesome, couldn't help but cruise the lake late at night. We saw shooting stars on Saturday night coming back from the Boathouse. Everyplace was packed, Village, restaurants, Sandy Bay and Log Bay. Thank God for Summers on Lake George...Here are some of my pics, I will add some more soon....:cool!:

bob haver
08-07-2007, 06:44 AM
A Beautiful weekend, lake was rough but fun. Saw lots of Donzi's on the Lake. Ken's black ZR (which was in the Miami Vice Movie) was at the Boathouse. Unfortunately no one in the boat had a camera at that time. But if you come to the picnic you'll see him and the boat. The sunsets were awesome, couldn't help but cruise the lake late at night. We saw shooting stars on Saturday night coming back from the Boathouse. Everyplace was packed, Village, restaurants, Sandy Bay and Log Bay. Thank God for Summers on Lake George...Here are some of my pics, I will add some more soon....:cool!:
here is some more. the pics are denoyers boats he was out on saturday but not with the donzi i seen him once with king sting but most of the time the party cat for the whole weekend:lookaroun:

Air 22
08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Great pic's BRAVO 1...LG sure is one Beautiful lake:yes::wink:
The 22 on the lift is Jim DeNooyer's...The fastest 22 that I know of 100+...not much competition for that boat:wink:...He should make the picinic this year...You gotta go for a ride in that thing...INSANE:yes::yes::eek!:...Tommy is in Albany so I'll follow up w him to make the Fall Run...:cool: He was out of town for the DustOff dang it..:boggled:

bob haver
08-08-2007, 05:30 AM
Great pic's BRAVO 1...LG sure is one Beautiful lake:yes::wink:
The 22 on the lift is Jim DeNooyer's...The fastest 22 that I know of 100+...not much competition for that boat:wink:...He should make the picinic this year...You gotta go for a ride in that thing...INSANE:yes::yes::eek!:...Tommy is in Albany so I'll follow up w him to make the Fall Run...:cool: He was out of town for the DustOff dang it..:boggled:
thanks dwight i have only seen denoyers boat out once and from what i seen there isn't alot to keep up with him or any of his other boats:eek!::boat:.you might have to have brad call me so i can get this video on the board it is awsome and loud:bonk:

bob haver
08-09-2007, 05:26 AM
here is some more. the pics are denoyers boats he was out on saturday but not with the donzi i seen him once with king sting but most of the time the party cat for the whole weekend:lookaroun:
a couple more:boat:

Donzi LG
08-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey Bob, I saw you pass me southbound on the Northway Sunday. I was out in my ZX all day as well. The last photo you just posted of the red 22 Classic on the lift is my uncle's house on Cleverdale. He just had the boat repainted and the Hackercraft that you can see under the boathouse was built from scratch by the Fish Bros. this winter.

John

Sweet little 16
08-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Bob,
great pics
now get Donzilg, his uncle, that whippled SE and the miami vice boat all up to the fall picnic and any other donzis you know of too :)

bob haver
08-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Bob,
great pics
now get Donzilg, his uncle, that whippled SE and the miami vice boat all up to the fall picnic and any other donzis you know of too :)
i am on it dude:wink:

bob haver
08-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Bob, I saw you pass me southbound on the Northway Sunday. I was out in my ZX all day as well. The last photo you just posted of the red 22 Classic on the lift is my uncle's house on Cleverdale. He just had the boat repainted and the Hackercraft that you can see under the boathouse was built from scratch by the Fish Bros. this winter.
John
john i know were your uncle's place is and that is a really beutiful spot i stay on the other side at sandy bay there is a bunch of donzis around in that area of the lake .that zx of yours is a pretty boat.pm me i will give you some phone numbers and lets hook up:yes: