PDA

View Full Version : Future Donzi models??

BUIZILLA
12-13-2003, 06:56 AM
While breaking the boredom of our LONG trip last week, the MadDog and I got into a discussion about new idea's for boats.

So... :D what if Donzi took a 28ZX, cut down the sides about 10-12", made it a 5 seater, and called it a 27ZR ?? single I/O or outboard full transoms?? HP500 power? twin Opti-Max??

Direct competition for Fountain, Baja, Formula, yada, yada...

I can't help but think it would sell like hotcakes.

Anubody else feel the same way?

J

wow, SC525 in a 27ZR with an IMCO shorty... :p :D

MOP
12-13-2003, 07:17 AM
Jim what about one of the new 572's with an egg beater like I am working on hanging off the back, I think that would produce rave reviews!

http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Sneak/Previews.html

P.S. Grand kid #3 is about to pop, was at hospital till 1:30. :) :) :)

boxy
12-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Damn, you meant boat models.... I thought you and the MadDog were doing some auditioning from the road for next years Donzi calendar.

Yes it is fricking freezing out, why ?

Speed-Racer
12-14-2003, 06:46 PM
It would be an awesome boat...

As I remeber Bryan from the factory thought of designing a 27' or 28' classic with twin small blocks and there was also a post on this subject, about building a smaller zr, a while back.

Cool idea...

Shanghied Again
12-17-2003, 06:52 PM
Buizilla.
This maybe Steve Simons Legasy
We had a discussion when he came to Typhoon 6 Months ago how about a 29ZR an F1 sit down single engine boat (This May not be a Dream) If I knew Steve somewhere there has to be plans of this boat in his office. I just hope someone at Donzi has the (stuff)I was nice! To make his dream happen!