PDA

View Full Version : Bennett Customer Service Rocks

Carl C
07-26-2007, 02:08 PM
While poking around my bilge I noticed that the plastic cover on my trim tab pump was shattered. I called Bennett with my visa card in hand to order a replacement but they said they would send one at no charge! How often does that happen now days?:)

donzi182003
07-26-2007, 02:32 PM
I second that. they are the best. I have a 3 year old trim pump in my Whaler that died this weekend and I am getting a new one for free from Bennett. I had Lencos in my Donzi but I will never do that again. Bennett all the way!!!!!

Cuda
07-26-2007, 02:57 PM
While poking around my bilge I noticed that the plastic cover on my trim tab pump was shattered. I called Bennett with my visa card in hand to order a replacement but they said they would send one at no charge! How often does that happen now days?:)
They did the same thing for me, and it was a pump I'd bought off ebay years ago. I was just asking where I could buy it, they asked for my address, and I had a new one here the next day. Nobody beats Bennett with customer service. They need to send reps around to all other marined suppliers to teach customer service.

Kirbyvv
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
They can't be beat. I had a leaking ram on a double ram tab and they sent me off 4 seal kits, to replace all of them.

Formula Jr
07-26-2007, 05:46 PM
After dealing with Bennett on many occassions, I wanted to work for them as a sales rep! That's got to be one of the coolest jobs around.