Tim Morris
07-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Well, you can never get everybody in the
same place at the same time but here's
some of them; including the long distance
travellers - George & Elaine Carter!

gcarter
07-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Elaine and I were very excited to be at this outing. Not the farthest one we've attended either, but we had a really great time meeting a bunch of new to us donzi owners.....mostly Canadians. Nothing wrong w/Canadians....they even speak the same language we do with a bunch of "Eh's" thrown in.
At one time there were nine Donzis in attendance with a whole bunch of people. We got our boating rained out on Friday so on Saturday we made up for it by running around 100 miles. We then gathered at MOP's friends island home for lunch.
Here's a few pics......
If you ever wondered what Glasshole (Shea) looks like, picture 1 shows him trying to look menacing.

gcarter
07-29-2007, 12:27 PM
And a very special thanks to our very gracious hosts, Minxguy (Ken Ciocci) and his VERY lovely wife Terri.

MOP
07-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I have been remiss not getting my 2 cents in! We ended up with a nice fleet with the late comers, was great renewing friendships and checking the boats out. I was so busy running and hanging out I did not shoot that many pics, but I finally got around to re-sizing what I shot the few below! All in all can't wait for next year!

MOP
07-29-2007, 02:43 PM
A few more! Notice George nodding and enjoying the view!

gcarter
07-29-2007, 07:49 PM
A few more! Notice George nodding and enjoying the view!
Phil, I think you caught me eating my lunch.........but it was a great view.

smoothie
07-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Looks like George is still pondering the steering on his boat:propeller: A fella that I work with just got back from the thousand islands and lake george,said both was beautiful!