PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Bear and a few other pics......

Donziweasel
07-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Been posting quit a few pics from our weekend camping on Jackson Lake and wasn't going to post any this week, but..... we were cooking breakfast Sunday morning and heard some crashing in the forest about 50 yards away. We jumped in the Donzi and cruised over to the shore (we were on an island about 40 ft from the shore) and there was a momma black bear and cub. I did not have my camera, but my freind did. Will post the pics this afternoon when I download them from him. Little cub was a cute little bugger. Also saw a herd of ELk on the shore Sat night, but didn't have my camera. I am posting a couple of others, especailly the one of me about to ski because it made my arms look like huge guns. Unfortunalty, the camera can play tricks and I am not really that buff:bonk::bonk::bonk:

Patti
07-23-2007, 07:42 PM
How beautiful John! you're so lucky to live where it's so beautiful..all I can all around is corn! :boggled: lol

Donziweasel
07-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks Patti, I love it out here. Been talking to Jamie some on the phone, he has really helped me out. I hear the corn is looking pretty good!