PDA

View Full Version : 2007 SEADOG T-shirts!

Last Tango
07-20-2007, 08:17 AM
New! 2007 SEADOGs T-shirts.
The white T-shirts have the SEADOG logo on the back, and a pocket on the front. The front is plain. The logo is very similar to my Supreme SEADOG avatar in the upper left corner of this post. I am selling them for a measely $20 each which INCLUDES postage and handling in the US of A. Canadians and other-worldly folks are encouraged to find out how much postage would be required to send a T-shirt by US mail, and add that full amount to your check. I am taking your personal checks in US Dollars or you may PM me with your PayPal billing e-mail and your full name and mailing address. When your check arrives, I will deposit it. In five days, if I haven't heard from the bank, I will send your shirt.
Mail your check for $20 to:
Mark A. Laszlo
116 Cypress Landing
Jacksonville, FL 32259-3819

Make your CHECK payable to: South East Area Donzi Owners Group.

Be certain to include the amount and the SIZE of the shirt you want.

I have already ordered the shirts and will bring some to Eufaula for purchase there, and also to the Home Town Rally in Sarasota.

If you participated in last years raffle of the Miami Vice posters and were a paying winner (I know who you are), you will receive one free T-shirt as I promised.

If you are a XXL or XXXL you MUST let me know NOW so I can have those made.

Last Tango
07-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Budmann and Reddog,
Received your checks today. :)

Lenny
07-23-2007, 08:24 PM
What about the Lonely Canadian on the South Left Coast. ? Mark, remember the DONZI poster I bought?

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

Last Tango
07-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Lenny,
My quote from above;
If you participated in last years raffle of the Miami Vice poster and were a paying winner (I know who you are), you will receive one free T-shirt as I promised.

I believe THAT would include YOU.

Lenny
07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
... :d :d :d

Last Tango
08-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Just an update to those who may be thinking of PM-ing me. Thanks for your money. The T-shirts are coming along a little slower than I thought but they are almost ready for the printer. I am working with a company called Eaglecrest in Jacksonville, FL and they have finally sent me the first draft of the silkscreen design. I have made a couple of adjustments and sent the design back. I expect that I will have the T-shirts before the Lake Eufaula event, and I will also be bringing them to the Hometown Gathering.
To those folks like Lenny who will receive their shirts by mail, I will send you your shirts just as soon as I have them in hand.
I don't think you will be disappointed. I had the design laying on my desk this morning and several folks in my office walked past, looked at the design, and smiled and said stuff like "That's really cool."

BUIZILLA
08-10-2007, 09:17 AM
I'll take a XL and M and pick them up at an event and pay for them then

thanx Mark

Last Tango
08-10-2007, 09:51 AM
At MadPoodle's suggestion, I have opened a PayPal account. If you want to use this method of payment, please PM me your billing e-mail address, and the actual name and mailing address you want your shirts mailed to. I will e-mail you a paypal bill.
As MadPoodle suggested, I prefer the funds transfer method.
Checks sent to me are still fine, and I also like cash or checks at events.
Thanks,
Mark

Last Tango
08-29-2007, 02:03 PM
T-Shirts have arrived!:party:
I picked them up yesterday.
I will mail out those that have already been paid for.

Last Tango
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Small and Medium size T-shirts are completely sold out.
Still have L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
L makes a great "teddy" on the Ladies. Also ideal for wet T-shirt contests.

hot shot
11-25-2007, 09:58 AM
mark any chance of getting 4xl i would take three of them ?

Last Tango
11-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Sorry, Hot Shot. No 4XL's.
But I still have two 3XL's.

Last Tango
04-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Well, the SEADOGS made a good run opn the T-shirts this past weekend at Mt. Dora. However, I still have a few L's, XL's. XXL's, and even one XXXL remaining.