PDA

View Full Version : Farmers,tractor collectors Rootsy?

mrfixxall
07-18-2007, 08:40 PM
i need to know the value of two Ih tractors one is a IH cub cadette? with 36+" tires with a 60'' lawn mower, a hyd snow plow/graver blade and it has a 3 point hitch..mid 50's or early 60's and the other one is in the pic..

thanx mike

mrfixxall
07-18-2007, 08:42 PM
hers the pic

lee
07-18-2007, 09:56 PM
about a month ago you said you had a set of exhaust for my boat project was wondering if i could get a price and picture before i drive out to you to pick them up you folder cant take any new messages thats why i added it to this thread can you send me a private message or a email to judydanish@hotmail.com

Rootsy
07-19-2007, 06:27 AM
the H, in the condition it is in, Decent Goodyear rubber, decent paint (not sure what that color is, almost looks metallic) and assuming a sound engine and clutch and in running condition would probably bring 1500 +/- at auction.

as for the cub cadet I am assuming you are speaking of a lo-boy. Without some photos it is hard to judge but if it runs and is mechanically sound and decent cosmetically with good rubber... it would probably bring double what the H would at auction... they are hot commodities for the hobby farmers and suburbanites who move to the country and buy a few acres of sod....

mrfixxall
07-19-2007, 09:49 AM
the H, in the condition it is in, Decent Goodyear rubber, decent paint (not sure what that color is, almost looks metallic) and assuming a sound engine and clutch and in running condition would probably bring 1500 +/- at auction.
as for the cub cadet I am assuming you are speaking of a lo-boy. Without some photos it is hard to judge but if it runs and is mechanically sound and decent cosmetically with good rubber... it would probably bring double what the H would at auction... they are hot commodities for the hobby farmers and suburbanites who move to the country and buy a few acres of sod....

Thanx rootsy,,yes the smaller of the two is a low boy and is also red in color,,i now the newer ones were yellow and white and if i remember correctly the tractor was offset from the center..

Rootsy
07-19-2007, 10:15 AM
You may be actually looking at a Farmall Cub low boy or Early Cub Cadet (though cub cadet is white and yellow)... IH formed Cub Cadet in the early 60's and the Farmall Cub, being the smallest of the IH tractors at the time went to the cub cadet line as one of the largest.

Cubs are popular, though really underpowered for running a 5 foot woods mower... They command good prices around here... anywhere from 1500 to 3000+ depending upon condition and accessories...

http://www.farmallcub.com/

mrfixxall
07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
You may be actually looking at a Farmall Cub low boy or Early Cub Cadet (though cub cadet is white and yellow)... IH formed Cub Cadet in the early 60's and the Farmall Cub, being the smallest of the IH tractors at the time went to the cub cadet line as one of the largest.

Cubs are popular, though really underpowered for running a 5 foot woods mower... They command good prices around here... anywhere from 1500 to 3000+ depending upon condition and accessories...

http://www.farmallcub.com/

Thanx bro..