PDA

View Full Version : If anyone sees my boat for sale please email or call me

Moody Blu'
07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
My step mother had passed and my step father (my blood uncle) got a big surprise when he found out that the life insurance was put into my name 3 months before my step mom passed. I guess not being faithful smacked him in the face.

soooo

My father has decided to hide my boat from me. Im in the middle of buying a house and once its mine i will take care of my step father, but right now its house first..

if anyone sees my boat for sale PLEASE let me know.

sad to say the title is in his name(i think)- I dont recall if it was done or not but my step mom had told him to change it into my name, i forget if it was done because i didnt care. funny how hind sight can screw you over...

any way, the boat is on MY MTI trailer so, when i move into my house i may take legal action against him...

everyone on this forum knows I have put my blood sweat and tears into good old moody blu

btw i have been waiting on this house with a 3 car garage so i can change my tank rewire the whole boat and pull my motor and put my new 9 quart oil pan in

so if anyone sees it for sale please let me know, thanks again

Broque

-lenardodesign@gmail.com -973-615-2132

SurfGreenTele
07-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck getting her back. I'm in Jersey too, so I'll keep an eye out.

Donzigo
07-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Dang....sorry to hear about your bad luck.

This almost sounds like the plot to a movie.......... or a soap opera.

Moody Blu'
07-14-2007, 02:55 PM
Dang....sorry to hear about your bad luck.
This almost sounds like the plot to a movie.......... or a soap opera.

If you want to make it i can tell it and we can script it. it will make dough believe you me :boggled:

it was hard for me to write that she passed away and this crap is going on.

heres a lil more info.

She was rushed to the hospital for a pro longed health problem that was incurable. It happened in South africa on our christmas vacation. he reason We went down there to spend christmas with my niece.She works with the peace corp teachng 8th grade general studies to kids in mozambique. I had come home early(dec 30th) to take care of things while she was in the hospital. The thing is, my step father was sending me emails and saying how she was doing better and they were continuing the vacation and going to ireland. It wasnt until jan 16th . He had kept it from me and everyone i was in contact with updating them on her condition until ... I found out she passed away through my step father at the airport when i was thinking i was picking up both of them.

he wanted to wait to see me to tell me face to face, which i believe was the right thing to do. as screwed up as it is... I had asked him where my step mom was and he pointed at a can and said in there and thats when i knew..

pretty nuts thats my life........

Carl C
07-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of your step-mother and I hope you get your boat back. You may want to post the full names that may be on the title. You also may want to contact a lawyer. Good luck.

Cuda
07-14-2007, 09:38 PM
If you want to make it i can tell it and we can script it. it will make dough believe you me :boggled:

it was hard for me to write that she passed away and this crap is going on.

heres a lil more info.

She was rushed to the hospital for a pro longed health problem that was incurable. It happened in South africa on our christmas vacation. he reason We went down there to spend christmas with my niece.She works with the peace corp teachng 8th grade general studies to kids in mozambique. I had come home early(dec 30th) to take care of things while she was in the hospital. The thing is, my step father was sending me emails and saying how she was doing better and they were continuing the vacation and going to ireland. It wasnt until jan 16th . He had kept it from me and everyone i was in contact with updating them on her condition until ... I found out she passed away through my step father at the airport when i was thinking i was picking up both of them.

he wanted to wait to see me to tell me face to face, which i believe was the right thing to do. as screwed up as it is... I had asked him where my step mom was and he pointed at a can and said in there and thats when i knew..

pretty nuts thats my life........
Man, that sucks! I hope it gets better for you. I'm not real sensitive sometimes, but this gets to me.

Good luck.

DonziFreak
07-16-2007, 12:21 AM
sorry for your loss, i will definatly keep an eye out online for your boat and let ya know if i find anything

Tank
07-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi Sorry for your loss!
I to am in NJ and will keep my eyes open for your boat!
Good luck with it all and GOD bless.
Brian

chappy
07-16-2007, 11:25 AM
That's quite a story. I'll keep an eye out in PA, most of my friends give me a shout when they see a Donzi for sale, yours will be easy to spot. If I see it, I'll reach out.

Rich

maddad
07-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi Broque. I was starting to miss all your picture filled posts and wonder where you went, then I saw this.
Good luck with your new home, and I hope all the other BS takes a turn for the better soon.
Mike

Moody Blu'
07-16-2007, 10:59 PM
thank you everyone it helps.

on the brighter side it looks like i will be closing on the house soon. once thats done Its time to get my boat back.(ive been waiting to get this house so i can work on the boat and do the tank replacement rewiring etc...)