PDA

View Full Version : 350 Chebby exhaust, cast as new... and risers

Lenny
07-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Like NEW, red in colour, fresh water only for about less than a few days...

I would like about $150.00 bucks and forward any Registery donation to the HARBOURMASTER over and above that amount. COMPLETE, risers as well. I will NOT pay the shipping. These are LIKE NEW.

350 CHEBBY, Late model.

rsscoggins
07-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Are these stock exhaust manifolds that have been painted red or are these some aftermarket cast aluminum units???

Lenny
08-01-2007, 12:32 AM
STOCK, RED and from Volvo... Like new, new, new,...

mattslane
08-25-2007, 10:16 AM
i am in desperate need of 350 chevy exhaust manifolds for an 18 classic.
please email me with contact info so we can talk. thank you
mattslane@aol.com or 7242723095.matt.

cutwater
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey Lenny - have you been getting my PMs?

John

Lenny
08-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Cutwater, yep. Been out of town tho... I will get in touch with you...

highlnd@telus.net

:)

cutwater
02-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Lenny,

Do you still have these? ... and do you still have the Corsa tips on the shelf, or did you get rid of those?

Thanks,
John

Lenny
02-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Still got 'em... :)

and a bunch of other stuff now apparently :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

One set of SSM manifolds BRANDY new with risers, set up for Bravo/brackets etc too. Small block Chebby.

One set of Brandy new angle cut 4" tips too, SSM, with Carek flappers (internal) too. Actually two sets.

Going to focus on two boats now, exclusively, and get rid of a BUNCH of stuff. Or so I am going to try... :rolleyes:

cutwater
02-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Still got 'em... :)

and a bunch of other stuff now apparently :rolleyes:

Okay email sent. Let me know if you get it, I think I have the correct email address, but I'm not sure.

I might be interested in other stuff too, let me know what you have, especially SSM stuff.

John

Donzi Racer
03-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Okay email sent. Let me know if you get it, I think I have the correct email address, but I'm not sure.

I might be interested in other stuff too, let me know what you have, especially SSM stuff.

John

Lenny and cutwater, whatever you don't need, I need a few items. Email me at mishunaire@aol.com Lenny if you don't mind. Thanks, Tom

cutwater
03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Lenny and cutwater, whatever you don't need, I need a few items. Email me at mishunaire@aol.com Lenny if you don't mind. Thanks, Tom

Hey Tom - You can cut in on this one, I'm still trying to determine what items will properly fit my setup since I'm running OMC equipment and not Merc. If you can use any of his items go for it.

Also, I'm having trouble finding reasonable shipping from Canada. Anybody got ideas? I DON'T need quick delivery.