PDA

View Full Version : Something Is In the Air-22?

Dr. Dan
07-09-2007, 10:53 PM
:bonk:Ya know it dawned on me the easiest way to abuse Dwight would be to let others abuse him... and beffitting this special request is that on July 5th... my favorite Scarlet & Revlon Boy...yes I am talking about the

"Johnny Revlon" turned the big 40... some of us are sharing in this prolonged and painful carnage for what seems like an eternity!

So I wanna be the first to Wish Him a Happy 40th! on the Donzi Registry...cause even though I abuse him the most...and more than half the time he doesn't even know it...cuz he can barely read english... :spongebob:
I thought I would post some heart felt well wishes to the always 12 year old!

So let's see how many Revlon Wet Kisses we can throw to our own Fly Boy... who's obsession with Props is only surpassed by his obsession with all things Red... which in turn is yet further surpassed on a "Clinical Level" by his rampant infatuation and compulsive relationship to anything LED!

Lights Camera Action!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY BOY FLOYD!!! :beer:

Doc of Sarcastic Well Wishes & Spontaneous Revlon Abuse :wavey:

BERTRAM BOY
07-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, Dwight the BIG-40!!!!!! :smash::smash::smash:

You don't look a day over 39. :wink::wink::wink:

Let the festivities begin.......

----------------------------

(Bertram) Boy of ticket scalping. :cool!:

Budmann
07-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Happy 40th Dwight!!!!!!!!!! Don't let Dan get to you, we all wish we looked like you, when we were 30!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

catch 22
07-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Sorry so late...But hope you had a GREAT DAY!:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi:

bob haver
07-13-2007, 05:12 AM
sorry so late with this post but anyways happy bithday .so what did you get for your b day hmmmmmm did i hear a BRAVO 1:yes:.happy 40 dwight:happy_bi:

Lizard
07-13-2007, 06:40 AM
:happy_bi:

HAPPY Birthday Dwight!! We are looking forward to all the fun and festivities of your 40th celebration! :propeller:

Lizard (aka "Mrs. Dr. Dan")

need for speed
07-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Did you get a new prop for the big day??:wink:

roadtrip se
07-13-2007, 12:17 PM
at least from Chrissy's eyes. She is truly a beautiful woman with children of all ages, including one who just turned 40!

Okay, I apologize for the Bosworth-style pile-on, but ya' got to take, if you can dish it out.

Have a great time this weekend with the ACDC crowd!

Call me for a remote shot, if you aren't in bed before 10!

BigGrizzly
07-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Sorry I am sooo late but I could not find my reading glasses. Happy birth day. GEE I wish I was forty again. Just think how many props I could try!

Air 22
07-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Thank You All...:wink:...FYI Forty IS the new 30...lol :yes:...atleast I keep telling myself that... :bonk::boggled::happy_bi:

bverd
07-14-2007, 06:45 PM
:happy_bi:Happy B'day flyboy!!!:happy_bi:

Fond memories of Air22...

Air22 waking up on his 40th...
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30283&stc=1&d=1184456594

Air22 loves his boat..
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30284&stc=1&d=1184456594

I could go on and on. Remember... he isn't 40, he is just 22 with 18yrs of experience. :happy_bi:

--bverd

Air 22
07-15-2007, 07:20 AM
In the 2nd Pic... I was trying out my Bow Thruster Theory on a 22 Classic...lol:bonk: You should of seen the look:eek!: on the poor Lake Trout gazing at me underwater...:boggled::) I think he mumbled something like "Please remove him from my lake...now"...:smash::biggrin:

undertaker
07-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Happy B-Day....see ya in Winni:):)

BERTRAM BOY
07-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Okay so only after spending 5 hours being gridlocked in New Jersey traffic,
(just whose idea was it to build toll booths every 5 miles anyway?) I'm home to post a few more pics of Johnny (Birthdayboy) Revlon.

The first one is Johnny "trying" to recapture his youth......

Next we have Dwight and Brad showing of their mad skills......and they haven't even been drinking.

3rd, is proof that there was no hickory to be found......

Air 22
07-16-2007, 06:16 AM
:)Well, everyone made it home safe i'm happy to report:wink: Thank you all for the best birthday party I think one could have:yes:

The food..was awsome..Doc can run a grill...and a kitchen that would put Martha Stewart to shame...:yes:

The H2 Hummer Limo was insane...someone has the pic's....:wink: I was beyond soberness then:eek!:

The People were the best..having freinds come together was the really special part.:wink:

Most of ALL I wanna thank my BETTER Half Crissy:yes: without her NONE of it would of happend..I'm the LUCKIEST SOB on the planet to have a wife like you:yes::) All my LOVE...Johnny Revlon...:):yes:

Dr. Dan
07-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Okay so only after spending 5 hours being gridlocked in New Jersey traffic,
(just whose idea was it to build toll booths every 5 miles anyway?) I'm home to post a few more pics of Johnny (Birthdayboy) Revlon.
The first one is Johnny "trying" to recapture his youth......
Next we have Dwight and Brad showing of their mad skills......and they haven't even been drinking.

Cliff..... If ya wanna save some $$$ and some time, next time North or South...maybe check with me. I have learned this the hard way many times.... sorry I didn't even think about it... but next time.

Air Head- It was surprisingly fun even though you were the guest of honor. God help us when you turn 50?

Doc of Manual GPS's

roadtrip se
07-16-2007, 09:47 AM

That thing is a massive upgrade from the weenie roaster I had to cook those beautiful steaks on Friday night at the Buizilla/MP cookout at LG.

Any man worth his salt, can take some twigs and a match and turn out a great bbq meal. I'm proud of you Doc.

Thanks for the call, sounds like everyone had a great time...

BERTRAM BOY
07-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the call, sounds like everyone had a great time...
I was trying to convince Dwight not to call you 'till AT LEAST 2:30a.m.......but he wouldn't go for it. I don't think he can stay up that late at his age.

Air 22
07-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Hummer H2 Limo pic's and more..b4 the jello shots!!:eek!::yes::bonk:..:wink:

Air 22
07-16-2007, 08:07 PM
I was trying to convince Dwight not to call you 'till AT LEAST 2:30a.m.......but he wouldn't go for it. I don't think he can stay up that late at his age.

Cliffy..."you sure you know how to feather that clutch on my250R?" Response..."ya Ya no problem..I ride a crotch rocket BMW 1200cc monsta" and so off he goes........a whoel 6 inches..stalled and cussing :bonk:@#%^&(...man I wish I had video of that...:yes::)

bob haver
07-16-2007, 08:33 PM
great pictures dwight... i don't remember my 40 th that way but it makes all the difference in the world when you have a wife or a significant other thats on the same page.looks like you&the gang had a good time see ya in 10days at winni:)

Air 22
07-16-2007, 09:11 PM
great pictures dwight... i don't remember my 40 th that way but it makes all the difference in the world when you have a wife or a significant other thats on the same page.looks like you&the gang had a good time see ya in 10days at winni:)

BRAVO 2 to BRAVO 1..Copy that...The mission is a "GO" :yes:begining countdown checklist now.:wink:..Remain on Alert 5 Ready Status...We have a block altitude clearance from FL350 to FL410 for the refuling track over sector BRAVO 22:wink: Keep your eyes peeled for bandits... c u soon..:wink:

BRAVO 2 Out..:cool:

bob haver
07-17-2007, 05:23 AM
BRAVO 2 to BRAVO 1..Copy that...The mission is a "GO" :yes:begining countdown checklist now.:wink:..Remain on Alert 5 Ready Status...We have a block altitude clearance from FL350 to FL410 for the refuling track over sector BRAVO 22:wink: Keep your eyes peeled for bandits... c u soon..:wink:
BRAVO 2 Out..:cool:
rodger that bravo 2.don n is coming over today i am going to change the raw water impeller so he going to help that won't take that long its more of excuse to get together and tip a few.maybe i can get him drunk enough and he will tell me the secret of winning a poker hand i will get him to spill and the BRAVO BOYZ can work together at winni and split it .again looks like you had a good 40th :cool!: over and out:wink: