View Full Version : 1998 Donzi 22 Classic for sale

FlyingDutchman76
07-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Nice 1998 Donzi 22 Classic for sale;

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49574

RedDog
07-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Nice boat - I have a '98 also.

Question for you - how well does your boarding ladder work? I have one just like that that I have never mounted.

Thanks

BigGrizzly
07-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I have seen this boat and it is real clean and in great shape. Everything Dutchman says about this boat is true.

FlyingDutchman76
07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks Randy,

I was realy looking forward to spend more time with you and our Donzi's. I appreciate all the helpfull information and time you have given me.

As of now, I need to let the Classic go. I will definatly stay in touch with you and would like to come by this summer to go boating, either in my Classic or your boat.

FlyingDutchman76
07-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Nice boat - I have a '98 also.
Question for you - how well does your boarding ladder work? I have one just like that that I have never mounted.
Thanks

The ladder is awesome, it works great and feels solid. It is a definate must to have if you like to swim, the Classics are so hard to get back on from out of the water.

It folds up nicely and does not drag through the water. There is a handle on the deck as well. I highly recommend this ladder.

BigGrizzly
07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Dutchman you can com over anytime I have room for you and your friend too. this is only a temporally setback. You will be back, your a real boater.

Sagbay32
07-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Wow, your boat is exactly what I have wanted in a 22. The right colors, drive combo, s/s windshield and it is owned by a fanatic like myself. I unfortunately am not ready for purchase once again :(. I have to work on my storage issue and my financial issue. If you could just save her for me I would appreciate it. :yes:
Mike

FlyingDutchman76
07-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Mike,

Thank you. This Classic is very, very nice. It took me 14 months to find it, I looked at many of them, but I was not impressed with their condition. When I found this boat, I was really happy and amazed of on how immaculate and prestine the condition is. It shows normal wear, but other than than it is perfect.

I have not received any calls or leads yet, I will keep you informed on the forum here. I am considering to put it in storage for a few years if I am unable to sell it and get it out and ready once I'm back in Atlanta. I can certainly use the $$$ at this point though.