PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lanier 7/4 to 7/7

Jamesbon
07-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey Gang,
We'll be in the "dirty dirty" July 4-7. Heading to Lanier at least two of those days. If you're in the area, post here or call me at 727 458 9721, we'd love to hang out with you.

Nate

dclassic
07-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I could be persuaded to meet up with some Donzi folks that week. Anyone want to do an evening run on another day besides the 4th to alleviate some less than ideal traffic on the water? If so I would love to meet up with a few of yall. Its been a couple years since I got to play with other Donzi people. My cell is 404-754-0330 for anyone who wants to get together. We could maybe hook up with Big Grizz, Tomahawk, Bad Tat, and some others?

Jamesbon
07-02-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm in!

BigGrizzly
07-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Nate and Donzi guys and Gals I live on the lake and am looking for something to do. Cell 770-318-1136 home 706-216-8194. we could hang at my dock.

tmdog
07-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Any day but the 4 th. Lanier will be like the Bering Sea in winter. Grizz has my #. Let me know. Jim

BigGrizzly
07-02-2007, 06:08 PM
I am getting a hold of the people. Russ and ddonzi have and will call Al donzi too. Nate will be up on the 4 to visit friends with his boat He will call when he gets here. we will go from there--This WILL be fun The grill is at my house so we can get something. together for day and evening. Jim I will get a hold of you I will be on the lake all weekend but maybe only on the dock ha.

BigGrizzly
07-03-2007, 11:45 AM
We are going to do it on Friday. We can do a cook out At my place on Taylor creek- address is 121 lake wood drive Dawsonville 30534 for you street pilot guys. time is the day on the lake to be set my cell is 770-318-1136.

BigGrizzly
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
We are meeting up at my place around Noon. Nate will be there early, 10 ish the rest around noon to 1:00 or so Jason will meet us at Tom's house around 3 to show off Tom's old boat This should be neat.

dclassic
07-06-2007, 10:27 PM
I would like to thank all for coming out for the day. It was good to meet you guys as well as see some familiar faces. Randy, a special thanks for your hospitality, food, and use of your dock. I think everyone had a good time, lets try again in a couple months.

Jamesbon
07-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Thank You for your hospitality, Randy. It was great seeing you and our fellow Donzi brothers and meeting a few new ones. Thanks to all who made it.
Let me just say, Randy's place on Lake Lanier is every boaters dream. (mine included) Beautiful house just up the hill from a floating dock with covered lifts and room for not one, but two Donzi's. :)
We hope to be back up before summers end for a long weekend, at which time we'll have to meet up again. Next year, we are already planning to rent a lake front log cabin for a week.
The lake is absolutely beautiful and fun to navigate. The water is relatively clear and the perfect temperature for swimming. I noted the average depths between 20 and 130 feet. Cocktail Cove must have had a thousand boats rafted up on the fourth. While that was pretty cool, we enjoyed running the calmer waters on Friday much more.
Here's a few pics from Friday.
Thanks again Randy!!!

BigGrizzly
07-07-2007, 11:47 AM
I had a great time. why wait a couple of months we should be able to get together sooner. It was goo to get the guys and galls together. Steve from Woodstock Ga came over, boat less at my suggestion. He was a little late due to some unforeseen situation. Tmdog called and had a family problems. Jim I hope everything turned out well. Russ showed up and nathan cam out with some good looking Donzi girls. We even picked up Tom former owner of Tomahawk. Btw Tomahawk looks as good as ever, Jason is as anal as Tom was about the boat. I am looking forward on doing this again soon. Nate no pictures. We are looking forward to your next trip. Btw we will Be at Eufaula on Labor day weekend.

Jamesbon
07-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Shoot me your e-mail Randy, I have a couple other shots of you in the Corsican...