06-29-2007, 06:16 AM
you are in my sights buddy :)

just cracked 82 last night

more breaking in to do:convertib:

have a good one

Shea

roadtrip se
06-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Nice running. Maybe you should put Byron in your sites next...

80-81 at Lake George, which I saw almost any time I wanted it, is about all she will ever have in her current state.

Of course, I would expect you to bring it down to AOTH next spring, or better yet to the MADCOW run on Torch Lake in Michigan on 8.11, and show me that 82 for real big boy!

Besides, that means we would have to drink beer afterwards and talk about it, right? Tough duty.

Bring it on!

DonCig
06-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Nice running. Maybe you should put Byron in your sites next...
80-81 at Lake George, which I saw almost any time I wanted it, is about all she will ever have in her current state.
Of course, I would expect you to bring it down to AOTH next spring, or better yet to the MADCOW run on Torch Lake in Michigan on 8.11, and show me that 82 for real big boy!
Besides, that means we would have to drink beer afterwards and talk about it, right? Tough duty.
Bring it on!
It is never smack if you can post the numbers, get him Todd!

DonCig

Keeper of the flame; now where did that little duck boy from San Antonia Texas crawl off to?
Robert, is he hiding in Tennessee?

roadtrip se
07-01-2007, 05:27 PM
between the Smack Talkers and the Sand Baggers, the room is starting to get a little, shall we say, crowded?

glashole
07-17-2007, 03:53 PM
any chance we might see you guys in 1000 isles? :)

Cuda
07-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Keep pushing that number up, and you might have to come to Florida to see the King of Cumberland. :)

Today the King offered for me to come down and ride with him, but I told him I'd only ride with him if Gina, and his mom were in the boat also. I told him his dad was not a substitute if his mom couldn't ride. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

tangent70
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Doesn't the speedo read a little more than 84 mph?

gero1
07-17-2007, 10:29 PM
is that on the trailer???? p.s i am out of molsens or how ever yall spell it

glashole
07-17-2007, 10:32 PM
It's MOLSON's and there is an unlimited supply for someone willing to join me up here :bonk:

especially if they bring some flavoured go-go juice from a mason jar.........

Lenny
07-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Todd, time to Procharge :D :D :D

Glashole, I have ridden with him and Jill and it is a treat. 80+ is always fun. I think it is time to do something "SPECIAL" ... Anyone listening :)

roadtrip se
07-18-2007, 09:34 AM

That is an awesome number and BEYOND what the Somerville Edition has ever done. Even more respect from me and I am sure Gero, aka the BHLE Nut Case from the Mid-South, for hitting those numbers in a Blackhawk.

We are no-show for 1000 Islands, but as I said earlier, we would be honored to have you over for MADCOW at Torch, which can't be that far for you guys.
I might be able to scratch up a little surplus squeezins from Tennessee as private stock, should you show up and show me that 85 in person!

Certainly looks like I am going to have to fire up the donkey-driven generator here in Kentucky this winter and get the skunkworks rolling.
I guess playing sweep boat is honorable duty at the rallies, but...

catch 22
07-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Keep pushing that number up, and you might have to come to Florida to see the King of Cumberland. :)
Today the King offered for me to come down and ride with him, but I told him I'd only ride with him if Gina, and his mom were in the boat also. I told him his dad was not a substitute if his mom couldn't ride. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. :)
Dad said there would be 3 ladies screaming, the one I would have to worry about is the one breaking my gelcoat and eating a whole in my seat. :wink::)

roadtrip se
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Shea,

It hit me this afternoon as I thought about that rocket sled, I don't remember seeing hydraulic steering on it at AOTH.

If it does, call me senile, as you pass me by.

If it doesn't, it's time at those speeds.

Gero can hook you up with the how-to for the drive.

glashole
07-19-2007, 06:20 AM
it has internal hydraulic steering, no external rams :)

roadtrip se
07-19-2007, 09:12 AM
it has internal hydraulic steering, no external rams :)

It's time.

Mr. Baxter can hook you up with Latham, the best there is. Take a look at Ted's X-18 with the BH, if you want to see a finely executed Latham rigging job.

Gero has experience working with Marine Machine, which is a real nice system too.

Good winter project. I love seeing these boats run at these kinds of speeds, but I don't want to hear about somebody having to fish you out of the drink.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but safety first dude. And one of these days, I'll stop calling you "Shane", must be my Texas days creeping up on me, sorry.