PDA

View Full Version : Suwanee pics from the weekend

Jamesbon
06-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Here's a few pics of our little rendezvous on the Suwanee River from the weekend. I'm getting spoiled in the fresh water, every trip here makes it harder to deal with the saltwater. I also LOVE the fact that you can get in your rig and really drive it here. We go miles on end in smooth water really getting a feel how the drive trim and tab adjustments affect the handling & speed of the boat.

One other interesting note, with a 454 Mag MPI (385 hp) I'm getting an overall average of 3 mpg. I'm amazed that she burns as little fuel as she does. This is a HUGE change coming from my gas guzzling Concept @ <1 mpg... :bonk:

Here's a couple of the Donzi's that were along for the ride, a few of the springs we "dragged" our boats up into, one of a NICE sounding blown hydro that cruised by (talk about an attention getter) and some miscellaneous shots from the 2 days we spent on the river.

Cuda
06-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Looks like fun Nate. I have spent a lot of time on that river. That's where I met Debbie.

If you like running rivers, you should come over here and run the St John's with us sometime. It's a little closer than the Suwannee, Buddy knows the way, and there is always room at Chez Cuda. :)

Jamesbon
06-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Joe,
We would LOVE to run the St. John's w/you n Deb! Let's talk.

Is it okay if we bring bimini's :bonk:

Cuda
06-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Is it okay if we bring bimini's :bonk:
If you must, I'll just pretend I just met you. :)

We tried to hook up a couple years ago, but I broke down right as I was entering Lake George. Here's how that day ended. :(

Jamesbon
06-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Was that on the way to Silver Glen?

Cuda
06-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Was that on the way to Silver Glen?
That's where I was headed. In the picture, I was heading back to Astor via BoatUS. :(

Barry Eller
07-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Is it ok for Bimini's?

If you must, I'll just pretend I just met you. :)
:(
That is the best looking gathering of "Biminis" I've seen!

Cuda
07-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Is it ok for Bimini's?
That is the best looking gathering of "Biminis" I've seen!
Come on now, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. :(