PDA

View Full Version : Already done more boating this year than last...

ChromeGorilla
06-22-2007, 06:40 AM
Sad but true......

But,Thats definately a thing of the past..:bonk: Heading out to Keowee today..... wife and and I gonna find a quiet cove to just chill....:yes:

Oh.... just filled up boat last night...... The $2.69/gal was wayyyyyyy less painfull than the $3.99/gal at LG :eek!::wink:

need for speed
06-22-2007, 08:07 AM
cool... You never stop!:wink:

gcarter
06-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Last year you had a REALjob !!!:wink::wink::wink:

ChromeGorilla
06-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Last year you had a REALjob !!!:wink::wink::wink:

I know George...... it was horrible! :wink::bonk:

Cuda
06-22-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm willing to bet the first two years of the ownership of your 22, nobody spent more time on the water.:cool:

ChromeGorilla
06-22-2007, 10:09 PM
I'd put $$$ on it...... I was a petro burning mofo!

So... Cuda.... when I finally move back to Jax we'll have to do a Silver Glen rendezvous.....:yes:

Cuda
06-23-2007, 03:28 PM
I'd put $$$ on it...... I was a petro burning mofo!
So... Cuda.... when I finally move back to Jax we'll have to do a Silver Glen rendezvous.....:yes:
You bet. I've been working just south of Jax all week in St Johns County, off CR 210 and US 1. It's a real nice area, all practically new residential. The county must not be poor, the price on this park in the middle of nowhere is nine million dollars!:eek!:

ChromeGorilla
06-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Southern Duval and northen St. Johns are exploding with growth....

Cuda
06-23-2007, 07:51 PM
Southern Duval and northen St. Johns are exploding with growth....

The nearest developement is about three miles down the road (Racetrack Road), called Julington Creek. There's a small retail area, and a couple of subdivisions. Nothing looks much older than a year.

We did a McDonald's years ago, that was just east of the St John's called Julington Creek. I don't know how close this is to the McD, because it's sure not anywhere near the way we went to the Mcd.

We are doing epoxy flooring in all the buildings at that park.

BUIZILLA
06-23-2007, 08:31 PM
my nephew lives in Julington Creek, on a lake...

f_inscreenname
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM
"Already done more boating this year than last... "

Lets see I have built a new Chevy 454 motor to replace my S/B 360 Mopar, installed it (had to pull it and reinstall it 4 or 5 times to get it all right) , sucked up a bunch of water, rebuilt the motor with 2 hours on it again, drive it for a couple weeks then installed roller rockers and new exhaust just a 2 weeks ago. Took it out about 10 days ago and hit a log or something and busted a 9" crack in the hull that lets water in. Fixing that over the last few days.
All and all I would say I am having a typical year. :yes:

maddad
06-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh.... just filled up boat last night...... The $2.69/gal was wayyyyyyy less painfull than the $3.99/gal at LG :eek!::wink:
Yeah, but thats only in FLA, where you have to use your boat all ye.....
Ahhhh... forget it.

gcarter
06-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Cuda, it's good to see it breaking loose for you. :)

Cuda
06-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Cuda, it's good to see it breaking loose for you. :)
Believe me, I am more than thankful. I don't care if I don't get another day off all year, I've already had enough days off this year. I've got a Panda Express in Kissimmee to start right after this, and the lady in charge of Parks & Recreation was out at the job yesterday, and absolutely love the epoxy flooring. She said it was exactly what they were looking for.

If it keeps up, we may make the Hometown Rally after all, though it will be sans the HP 500 that I had planned on having in it for this year's Rally. :(