PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Dust Off Video...Gotta See

Scott Pearson
06-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Special Thanks to Norm (slapshot). Great Job!
http://cs.mysmartshare.com/Dispatch/?ct=A56RNFLR5YZR8F4BA6L7OFSS2

roadtrip se
06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I noticed that you edited out all of my giving you and your "navigators" aggravation at each of the stops.

Also, is it just me, or is the sequence completely backwards with Eddie yelling start your engines at the very end and the first stops coming last? Afterall, I am easily confused.

Great video, but NOTHING replaces being there!

Dr. Dan
06-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I noticed that you edited out all of my giving you and your "navigators" aggravation at each of the stops.
Also, is it just me, or is the sequence completely backwards with Eddie yelling start your engines at the very end and the first stops coming last? Afterall, I am easily confused.
Great video, but NOTHING replaces being there!

Todd, It is just you... less Rum.... more water.... my good man!

Thanks Norm... that was great.... just like it never was... hey "That is not my Beautiful Wife? ... Thats not my large automobile...." same as it ever was!

Doc of Bachelorette Guided Tours :wink:

Lenny
06-20-2007, 11:02 PM
...very cool... wish I was there :(

Take care :)

Walt. H.
06-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Very nice in deed guys, and the weather looked like it was in your favor for a change.

Pismo
06-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Nice weather, put it on youtube.

roadtrip se
06-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Todd, It is just you... less Rum.... more water.... my good man!
Thanks Norm... that was great.... just like it never was... hey "That is not my Beautiful Wife? ... Thats not my large automobile...." same as it ever was!
Doc of Bachelorette Guided Tours :wink:

Okay, all I am on this morning is coffee and I just watched the Poker Run in reverse yet again. Maybe Norm has set up the special RTSE viewing option. Watched it after saving it last night and directly off the server today. Weird seeing Eddie ask everyone to start their engines at the END of the PR.

"You may find yourself behind the wheel of a fast Donzi, on a beautiful lake, on a beautiful day, my gosh, how did I get here?"

bob haver
06-21-2007, 06:58 PM
awesome norm and thanks scott for posting:)

catch 22
06-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks for posting the video. Looks like you all had a GREAT time. Wish we could have made it, maybe next year.

slapshot11
06-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Tood,
I don't know what to say....when I play the the DVD in my computer, it starts with Fast Eddie. For some reason once posted, it plays backwards :bonk:
No comment about my navigators please...we only got lost 3 times going home. Besides, we found every bar with no problem whatsoever.

jl1962
06-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Forwards/Backwards who cares! Thanks for posting. Looks great Norm! Tonight I'm gonna try watching while listening to "Dark Side of the Moon" or maybe some backwards Beatles albums!
:wink:

JL

roadtrip se
06-23-2007, 08:25 AM
would be the boats running backward with a little P Floyd projected on the Wall of the living room. Maybe this winter, as we have really long winters in Michigan and plenty of time.

Thanks for posting the video Norm.

jl1962
06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Just drop the needle when the MGM lion roars, uhh, I mean when Eddie sez "Start your engines"!

Too much fun. Who's up for doing it again NEXT weekend????

Jl

Sagbay32
06-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Very cool video indeed Norm. Thanks for taking the time to shoot it. It looks like it was one of those perfect days as well. I hope to see Lake George one day. It looks like a real neat place all surrounded by the high peaks (high to me anyway).

Thanks again
Mike