PDA

View Full Version : 22zx trailer set up

brwn234
06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I've noticed most zx's are riding on the same alluminum Fastload trailer. I think the owner before me had moved the winch mount forward a couple different times (I can see lines in the galvanized tounge). The tounge weight seems very heavy to me. I was wondering how other 22zx owners have their trailers set up. What's the tounge weight with your trailer loaded? Could you take some measurements from your trailer. I'm gonna email Fastload and see what kinda information they have as well. Thanks

mrfixxall
06-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I've noticed most zx's are riding on the same alluminum Fastload trailer. I think the owner before me had moved the winch mount forward a couple different times (I can see lines in the galvanized tounge). The tounge weight seems very heavy to me. I was wondering how other 22zx owners have their trailers set up. What's the tounge weight with your trailer loaded? Could you take some measurements from your trailer. I'm gonna email Fastload and see what kinda information they have as well. Thanks

put a scale under your trailer jack,should be around 175-200 lbs..my 18 is set at 175 and pulls nice at thet weight..

Last Tango
06-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Most trailers from the factor have been Loadmaster, lately. It is just business and best supplier that determines your trailer. If boats in your area were shipped without a trailer from the factory, then the local dealer probably selected a local trailer builder. And over time, the factory favors one trailer over another depending on business conditions.
I have an '06 22 ZX, delivered with a Loadmaster trailer, direct from the factory. It has the letters 22ZX stamped on the tongue, so it was made and spec'd specifically for my 22ZX.
I have never measured the tongue weight but have frequently wanted to do so. Should I get around to it, I'll let you know.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44360