PDA

View Full Version : Powdercoated SB valve covers and misc. parts

Donzi LG
06-17-2007, 08:36 PM
I have a few items for sale, all prices include Paypal and shipping. Please PM me with any questions or if you’re interested. All items are new, never used.

Billet Specialties ball milled aluminum valve covers for center bolt SB Chevy. I had these custom powdercoated purple by Eddie Marine. Bolts and gaskets are included. There is a one-half inch scratch in the powdercoating on the rear of one of the covers, see second photo. Otherwise these are new, never installed. $125 Shipped

Fuel fill caps, powdercoated purple. These are caps only and also are brand new, never used. Dana Marine part number GFT-FL-001. Two available, $35 each.

Billet Specialties PCV breather, polished aluminum ball milled. Push on for 1 ΒΌ valve cover hole. Billet Specialties part number 21820. $25

Billet trim pump tank cap, powdercoated yellow. Dana Marine part number TPR-210. $15

Billet bilge dump and bezel. From Trick Marine, yellow bilge dump with additional purple bezel. $10

Billet fuel vent, powdercoated yellow from Trick Marine. $10

Thanks for looking,
John

rmoseley3
06-19-2007, 10:21 PM
hey how is it going i will give you $10 for the bilge dump and bezel and the fuel breather. let me know thanks bobby you can reach me by email or at 305 333 2737