PDA

View Full Version : Leverage marine polish & cleaners

LKSD
06-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Anyone looking for a good product to clean & protect their boat?

We are a distributor for Marine Clean products. We have been using them for a while with excellent results.

The spray polish (leverage) is a great product that you would use instead of wax. It has Uv protectors in it & it is a non yellowing, non staining product. It also has no harmful chemicals in it. It goes on & off very very easily. In some applications one application can last up to a year!

This stuff leaves a super slick & glossy protective shine on boats that are not faded. If the boat(s) are a little oxidized they also have a oxidation remover that works very well. (we also caryy this). You would use this before applying the spray polish. Please do note that If the boat is severly oxidized then wetsanding or heavy compounding may still be required first before using the spray polish if you want optimal results.. These products are awesome!

There is also a metal cleaner & protectant (metal serum). This stuff easily cleans & polishes all metals. It does an awesome job on aluminum & stainless. The crud comes off & cleans up very quickly and easily as a rule..

These products work very well, I personally use them myself & at my shop. Also dont just take my word for it, it is also being used by Budweiser & Peppers race teams, as well as the Donzi & Cigarette factories..

If you would like any of these products please call us to place your order.. :)

Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628

2biguns
06-16-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm willing to give it a try on our Formula (1999 280SS)
When we bought the boat in '05 (less than 50 hours on engines), the prior owner stored it on a trailer in his yard UNCOVERED (despite having a thousand dollar Sumbrella cover in the cuddy--new in the box, never opened). I spent a good part of March and April of '05 learning how to use a buffer and brining it all back to life. Cleaned up as good as new but there's some very light oxidation on the bow I'd like to take care of. With the boat on a lift, waxing/cleaning the bow is a breeze compared to trying to do it from a ladder in the driveway.
If you'll let me know how much for a bottle of spray polish & oxidation remover I'll send you a check (shipping to Cullman, AL 35055).
Steve
stevencsmith@bellsouth.net

LKSD
06-16-2007, 08:05 AM
I dont take checks, but I will still be glad to help you. Check your email, I sent you a message.. :) :) Jamie / Lakeside

Tony
06-17-2007, 10:29 AM
I applied the polish to my 22' last week. Very easy on and off, and the results look great! Water and dry to clean up after boating, and it looks great again. If it lasts like they say it will, I will be even more impressed than I already am.

LKSD
06-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Tony, I think you will be happy.. We have been using it for several months now with great results.. :) Jamie

LKSD
06-17-2007, 12:28 PM
News flash.. :)

Coming soon the anticipated release of Marine Clean's:

Vinyl cleaner/protectant, Also coming soon is Hull cleaner.. Some other new changes will be that the Polish, metal cleaner & oxidation remover will be available in 2 sizes for more convienence..

Feel free to call us to order the above products.. :) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628

LKSD
12-19-2007, 02:41 PM
The Vinyl cleaner & the Vinyl conditioner is now available as well.. :) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations