06-14-2007, 08:47 AM
Some of the new toys for my boat arrived this week! yippie! Jamie

yeller
06-14-2007, 09:20 AM
That won't increase the speed of a boat that never sees water. :wink::biggrin.:

LKSD
06-14-2007, 09:27 AM
That won't increase the speed of a boat that never sees water. :wink::biggrin.:

It would if my majic wand got here. It is on backorder. LOL How I wish that were true. Seeing that I have so much free time. J:eek!::eek!:

The Hedgehog
06-14-2007, 09:40 AM
I am looking forward to seeing this. You will have one fast wave crushing machine when done. Cool project.

DON-Z-26ZX
06-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Jamie, what kind of speed that "huffer" gonna get you? How will the 26ZX hull handle at the higher speeds?
Be sure to take plenty of pics during the install....that way I can have good visual notes if I go that way :cool!:
By the way, can you get the Livorsi "ultra thin" mechanical indicator set-up?

undertaker
06-14-2007, 10:01 AM
My some of new toys for my boat arrived this week! yippie! Jamie

Nice grammer.....:wink::wink:

You are such a cheap ass why not the polished whipple...:):)

Now get that thing on and let's go boating:yes::yes::boat::boat: let's see if we can put more than 12 hrs on the new ride this year......

Undertaker:pimp::pimp:

Last Tango
06-14-2007, 09:40 PM
This is VERY exciting!!!!.....

LKSD
06-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Jamie, what kind of speed that "huffer" gonna get you? How will the 26ZX hull handle at the higher speeds?
Be sure to take plenty of pics during the install....that way I can have good visual notes if I go that way :cool!:
By the way, can you get the Livorsi "ultra thin" mechanical indicator set-up?

Im hoping for 80's.. The hull Will handle higher speeds just fine..

Originally I was going to go for around 4 psi, However It looks like I will be doing a couple other things to it & running 6 psi. I am not sure when I will have it all done as I will probably also be ordering a larger heat exchanger tomorrow as well..

As far as the livorsi stuff, I can get anything that they make/offer.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

LKSD
06-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Now get that thing on and let's go boating:yes::yes::boat::boat: let's see if we can put more than 12 hrs on the new ride this year......

Blah... S kews me.. :D lol.. I guess ya can tell Im a little excited.. lol..

I would have gone the route of the polished, but It wont match my black engine.. :D

I probably already have more than 12 hours in this boat, just not on the water.. (Ed, you know the inside story) :yes:

Hopefully I will get this all done & get to put much more than 12hrs on the water later this summer :yes::yes:..

:) Jamie / Lakeside

LKSD
10-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Well so far so good. I put about 5 hrs on so far & I am still prop testing.. I am waiting for some 5 blades. I cant keep the 4 blades locked up well with the high x dimension & the new power. I grabbed about a solid 10mph with a 30p b1 & I still have throttle & torque. The 32p b1 still blows out, there is too much slippage with them. I think the 5 blade will do the trick. I may also go the route of one of julie's custom cnc props after I do a bit more testing.. Once I get the prop hooked up for a bit It pulls quite well Yippie.. :D :D I cant wait to get in the 5 blades to try.. I just hope I get them to try before the docks come out up here.. :nilly: I want to be all ready for next season.. :yes::boat:

As soon as I get a chance I will get the video clips together.. ;)

:) Jamie / Lakeside

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32132&d=1192020339
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32144&d=1192057990
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32145&d=1192057990

The Hedgehog
10-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Looking very nice. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It sounds like you are doing it right. Nothing like the scream of a blown engine!:yes:

BUIZILLA
10-30-2007, 08:23 AM
we do offer winter storage and free testing.... :cool:

BERTRAM BOY
10-30-2007, 08:35 AM

Ed,

Nice spelling..... It's "grammar".

undertaker
10-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Ed,
Nice spelling..... It's "grammar".

Are you sure????:):):):)

BERTRAM BOY
10-30-2007, 12:47 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grammar

undertaker
10-30-2007, 01:24 PM
That was an old post anyway...:wink::wink::wink:

Undertaker:pimp:

LKSD
10-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Nothing like the scream of a blown engine!:yes:

Unless you are the one sitting in the back seat...:eek!:I think I need earplugs now. I think that was the motive with Jay...He did not want to hear my big mouth..LOL:propeller: I told Jay I will just have to move to the front seat to be closer to him now so he can hear me. :eek: Lucky him ..LOL Kristin

The Hedgehog
10-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Unless you are the one sitting in the back seat...:eek!:I think I need earplugs now. I think that was the motive with Jay...He did not want to hear my big mouth..LOL:propeller: I told Jay I will just have to move to the front seat to be closer to him now so he can hear me. :eek: Lucky him ..LOL Kristin

From the pics I have seen of you I would think he would want you sitting up front:wink: so he can feel important. All guys that drive big loud boats like that!

I just hope that he does not blow it up and have to get you that 35 too soon!

LKSD
10-30-2007, 08:20 PM
From the pics I have seen of you I would think he would want you sitting up front:wink: so he can feel important. All guys that drive big loud boats like that!
I just hope that he does not blow it up and have to get you that 35 too soon!

To be honest ... I always like sitting in the back. Maybe because I could kick back with a beverage and lounge with my feet up like the queen I am..LOL:yes:.. I am still bugging for a bigger boat...Actually I really like the 38zr. I can dream big..Jay said that is about right dream....:propeller: K

LKSD
10-30-2007, 08:27 PM
we do offer winter storage and free testing.... :cool:

Sure, you can take over payments too.. lol... :D :D Jamie

LKSD
11-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Here is a video of it getting water tested after the install.. Hopefully I will get to try the other props before the weather gets worse.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

Initial 496 Mag Ho SC water testing (http://lakesiderestorations.com/common/customer-clips/lksd26zxtest1sm.wmv)

More of this boat & Other cool stuff (http://lakesiderestorations.com/index.jsp?id=117)