PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts please.

DonCig
06-12-2007, 08:27 PM
During a freindly conversation today with a potential new Donzi owner, the following subject came up:

A Donzi Classic 18 is always a little faster when a beautiful woman is driving versus her slightly heavier beau. I could not argue with her logic. Do you think that she could be correct? I think that I will have to enlist a hired female jockey for my Grudge Matrch with Wes. Wes who, you might say? My thoughts exactly.

Don
"Keeper of the Flame"

MOP
06-12-2007, 08:34 PM
The initial SMACK!

boxy
06-12-2007, 09:08 PM
During a freindly conversation today with a potential new Donzi owner, the following subject came up:
A Donzi Classic 18 is always a little faster when a beautiful woman is driving versus her slightly heavier beau. I could not argue with her logic. Do you think that she could be correct? I think that I will have to enlist a hired female jockey for my Grudge Matrch with Wes. Wes who, you might say? My thoughts exactly.
Don
"Keeper of the Flame"

Don, in this case, I'm not so sure that the size of the male driver is the limiting factor as so much as his skill ..... :D :D

farmer tx
06-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Got two chick boats now!:cool!:

Team Jefe
06-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Obviously, less weight is better....so shave as much as possible.

the other issue is wind resistance (drag). A big guy does not slice thru the air as much as his smaller female counterpart.

Still, even a small person can have drag. So it seems best to eliminate all areas of drag wherre one can.

So, you should have a fermale driver, Naked (to eliminate any clothing drag) and covered in Suntan OIL. the oil will let her SLIP thru the air better and provide layer of protection from the Sun...Always think Healthy.

Its perfectly logical to me:wink:

DonCig
06-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Obviously, less weight is better....so shave as much as possible.
the other issue is wind resistance (drag). A big guy does not slice thru the air as much as his smaller female counterpart.
Still, even a small person can have drag. So it seems best to eliminate all areas of drag wherre one can.
So, you should have a fermale driver, Naked (to eliminate any clothing drag) and covered in Suntan OIL. the oil will let her SLIP thru the air better and provide layer of protection from the Sun...Always think Healthy.
Its perfectly logical to me:wink:
Jefe, testing is the only way to confirm your hypothisis. Due to the importance of this subject and the fact that the boating season is well underway, I would appreciate it if you would begin testing immediatley. You should probably do the test at least 10 times to get a sample rate that will stand up to peer scrutinty.

Don

txtaz
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah Phil, It's hard to keep the Smack Master quiet. AND yet, it was not only this morning I had to solve a simple ratio equation for him and explain horsepower vs speed is not linear in the real world.

Jefe's got it. I can see a PK proving grounds coming up.

Da Taz<--- not to be out smacked

Trueser
06-13-2007, 12:43 PM
It may depend how much she has on the top end.

DonCig
06-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Da Taz<--- not to be out smacked, but usually out boated!

LOL,

98shovel
06-13-2007, 01:23 PM
if aerodynamics is what where after than a healthy girl would work best since they could part the wind

txtaz
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
LOL,

Now that was low. Why don't you just run off and tell RTSE I have a duck boat while your at it.

Da Taz<---here ducky ducky