PDA

View Full Version : 202' 18 Classic W/377 Scorpion..Great Shape!

Magicallbill
06-09-2007, 02:01 PM
THE REASON;
I bought a new Grady-White and want to do overniters more.
I need to buy a dedicated tow vehicle to tow aforementioned Grady.
After a bit of soul-searching I find that a grown man does NOT need 3 boats.
I still have my 16 Ski Sporter that I'll never part with.
THE STATS;
One of only 5 classic 18's equipped with the 377 Scorpion engine package.
Bravo XZ Drive
25P Mirage.
Incredible custom-built tandem trailer.
350 Propshaft HP.
75 on the Gaffrig..I do not own a GPS.
This is a turn-key package..The Scorp is an incredibly smooth and powerful engine..A real masterpiece.
I have changed the oil with Mobil-1 synthetic every 20 hrs.
I have taken care of this boat in every aspect. I will personally put it up against any used boat out there as far as looks go.
As far as performance goes, I would think it's one of the faster PRODUCTION 18's made.
THE HOURS AND PRICE.
124 hrs.
Asking $22,000.00
OTHER STUFF.
Reply to this ad, and I'll get you my PH# and any other details you would want.
Boat is in Cicero, Ind. North of Indianapolis..There is an adequate reservoir 6 miles away for anyone who wants me to take them on a test ride.
All the experienced Donzi guys can skip this paragraph.
This is a boat that can be unstable and unsafe at hi-speeds in the hands of an inexperienced operator. If someone buys this boat that has not had hi-speed operation experience, please start slowly and work your way up.
Or, better yet, enlist the aid of one of the pro-drivers on this board, or someone that can spend some time with you and instruct you properly.
Hey Mr. X..Need another Scorpion??

BGH18
06-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi Bill, I would like to talk to about your boat. I bought Jason's 18.
Thx Brad 937-456-6999

Mr X
06-09-2007, 06:41 PM
:wink:NICE!!!! VERY NICE!!!!!

roadtrip se
06-10-2007, 04:24 PM
She is tired of watching me drive all the time and not that well really.
She is fully capable of embarassing us all in a boat like this.

Grizzley reminded me at AOTH 7 that I had promised Jill her own 18, if she allowed me to customize the 22 that has become the Roadtrip Somerville Edition. Thanks Randy.

This looks like it would fit the requirement.

Call me at 248.880.8418. Perhaps, we can meet tomorrow at the ramp and chat about the 18. I would like to see more pics of the interior, gauges, and the like.

Thanks,

Todd

Jasonbighands
06-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Sale Pending...Deposit Made.

Thanks to all inquires....

Jason (Posting for the MIA "On the water" Magical Bill)

Magicallbill
06-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Andy Mcarty;
I sent you a Private Message..Can't reply to your Outlook Express address.

As Jason said, deposit has been made

Thanks for your interest....

Donziweasel
06-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Got an update? I am interested in the boat.

Tim Morris
06-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Got an update? I am interested in the boat.

I think we got scooped by Todd. He needed it in a big way.

roadtrip se
06-18-2007, 10:39 AM
I promised her an 18 a long time ago and had not delivered. When I saw this listed, it would not have been a good idea for me not to pounce.

She is truly fired up about this boat and the opportunity to show off her driving skills at the rallys.

We have a sizeable deposit on this finely cared for ride and will be picking her up shortly to take her back to Cumberland.

We'll keep you posted!

ITTLFLI
06-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Congrats to you and Jill!

undertaker
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Congrats Jill......good luck with your new ride......damn that is cool..:yes::yes:

Undertaker:pimp:

Andy McCarty
06-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Roadtrip I would really like to take a spin in this boat when you get it. I would like to see and feel the performance. I have failed to make the last 3 AOTH. We are down almost every weekend and have a house near Camp Earl Wallace.

I am willing to travel to what ever end of the lake you boat out of and buy ALL the gas.

Congrats on a Great looking boat and a one of a kind package.

Andy

roadtrip se
06-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Roadtrip I would really like to take a spin in this boat when you get it. I would like to see and feel the performance. I have failed to make the last 3 AOTH. We are down almost every weekend and have a house near Camp Earl Wallace.
I am willing to travel to what ever end of the lake you boat out of and buy ALL the gas.
Congrats on a Great looking boat and a one of a kind package.
Andy

Andy, we can do you two better. How about a ride on a 500 22 and Gero's Blackhawk LE, too? We come out of Jamestown, so you can meet us on the docks in the AM and go for a run. Don't worry about the gas money,
we are going to run them any way.

Give us a week or two to get the hang of the Scorpion and we will give you a call.

PM me your contact info and I'll drop you a line when we are ready.

thriller
06-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Nice going Todd:) Very Clean and a Blue Pill to boot

Magicallbill
06-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Boat has been sold.
Mr & Ms. Roadtrip are on the way home with it in tow.
3 Good Things Today.

1.) I can now get a diesel truck to tow my Grady-White.
2.)Roadtrip and Jill have a really special 18..
3.) I made two new friends.

My best wishes to both of you..Enjoy the rig and Jason and I will see you in August with our 16's..

roadtrip se
06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks Bill for turning over your Scorpion 18 to a great home. I could tell that there was some serious seller's remorse going on during the water demo ride, because she runs so strong.

Jill and I spent a good chunk of this evening giving her the white glove treatment. The whole boat got a complete once over and I would put her up against any 18 anywhere, just beautiful.

Tomorrow is splash day at Cumberland. We will strech her legs out on some mid-week water. We'll get that date set for August soon.

Thanks again and we'll talk soon.