PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Marine All Donzi Poker Run!

fasttrucker
06-03-2007, 10:33 AM
The "THUNDER ON THE BAY 2007" is set for july 27-28,2007.Jackson marine is on the north east river in north east,md.At the top of the cheasapeake bay.Last year we ran down to jelly fish joel's in fairlee creek.Great time!:yes:The other donzi event in new hampshire is the same weekend.::boggled:Iam going to stay here in Maryland....www,jacksonmarinesales.com

LKSD
06-04-2007, 12:48 AM
I am now not 100% sure where Kristin & I will be for this year.. Probablye working, or if stuff stays this nuts I may be still getting my blower motor together for my new ride.. :eek!::yes:.. Jamie / Lakeside

fasttrucker
06-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Hope to see you here jamie.I went over to jacksons today.The plans are a little different this year with better food at the North East River Yacht Club on friday for the drivers meeting. www.neryc.com :yes:

JP BRESCIA
06-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Myself And My Crew Are Ready. This Will Be My 5th Year At This Event! I Just Ordered Some Stainless Marine Manifolds So I Hope To Have Them Installed By Then. It Is A Shame About The Conflict Up North But Last Year Was The Same Thing And We Had A Freaking Blast Anyway... Last Year I Kept The Boat At The Nauti-goose And Plan On Doing The Same This Year. It Was A Great Home-base And The Midnight Cruises Were Fun.

Pegasus
07-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Hey gang, we are still having the driver's meeting at the Goose. We are not having Nascrab this year but something else instead. JP I haven't seen your entry yet. Still time. Hope to see you all there!

Steph :propeller:

TBroccoli
07-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Steph,

I submitted my entry form today. As usual, I'm late. I had knee surgery Friday but think all will be ok for the run. My Polish co-pilot will be back again. I don't think we will make the driver's meeting.

Pegasus
07-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Tom, got your entry. Hope you can make the Friday night. Changed the menu. Normal food for once. :wink:

JP BRESCIA
07-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Well, it's official, the motor in my 18C is toast. No biggie. A new one has been ordered already. Looks like I am bringing the backup boat (A rare Donzi indeed!). My crew and I are looking forward to another great year. Maybe even win something.... My crew consists of some Alaskan Fisherman i found adrift last week. (Hint...hint)
Words of advise
"BEWARE OF THE FISHERMAN":sweden:
Sincerely, CAPT. Jonathan Hillstrand TIME BANDIT