PDA

View Full Version : Swerven In Deland

catch 22
06-02-2007, 07:18 PM
After we left the AOTH, we went to visit Debbie & Joe Cuda over in Deland. We went to Joe's favorite watering hole on Wednesday night to hear Joe sing and here's what happens when my wife Gina and Joe get to swerven. Here is a photo at Joe's house after we left the bar. MP is going to try to upload the 2 videos that I took of them. Needless to say Gina does not remember any of this. She was OUT LIKE A LIGHT before we hit the main road from Joe's house. If Scott can upload the videos they will be worth the wait.

Cuda
06-02-2007, 08:05 PM
What Red forgot to mention, was that pos Chevy was rocking in my driveway. Gina and I were merely trying to hold it still. Jim had to get permission from Gina to post the video. I think she was swerving when she gave him permission, whereas, I'm like Donald Duck, don't give a f**k, got my tail in the air and just don't care. :)

Btw, the video pauses about halfway through, then it starts again.

He had no idea what I was saying a couple times, so when he sent me the video, I had Debbie translate. She has a lot of experience translating Cuda drunk talk. She stood here behind me, and said I told Jimmy to "Take his ass back to Leesburg or somewhere", and the other part I didn't understand, I told Gina "I think I had too much Hawaiian Punch". :) Now, THAT, was a full tilt Cuda Swerve. I haven't had that good of a swerve on in a couple years.:beer:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/4122572237028496/100_0294

Cuda
06-02-2007, 08:34 PM
You can't hurt a Ford. Built Ford Tough! :wink:

Lenny
06-03-2007, 02:23 AM
looks like you two had fun :)

Cuda
06-03-2007, 08:43 AM
looks like you two had fun :)
Jim tells us we did.