PDA

View Full Version : T. S. Barry

chappy
06-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Hope the storm helped with some of the drought issues in Fla. I saw a clip of Okeechobee's low level with a fire on the floor.:( Scary stuff.
Rich

gcarter
06-02-2007, 10:06 AM
4" to 6" rain isnt going to solve the issue, but it's a start.. Rainy season has kicked in pretty good the past week, hopefully it continues. And hopefully the maroons at the Korp o Engunears dont dump the lake again... Idjutz I tell ya, idjutz...
"Ditto"
I was furious last year when the lakes got lower and lower!! :mad::yes:

Barry Eller
06-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Hope the storm helped with some of the drought issues in Fla. I saw a clip of Okeechobee's low level with a fire on the floor.:( Scary stuff.
Rich

I hope my namesake T/S brings good rain and no damage!!!

need for speed
06-02-2007, 06:05 PM
the canal in back of my house is down about 5 ft... we need more rain!!!

Cuda
06-02-2007, 06:31 PM
We got a good heavy rain last night, but the ground is so dry, it didn't even puddle in the yard. Today we've had a just a few light drizzles, with some blue sky in between rains. We need about ten more of them.

Team Jefe
06-04-2007, 08:09 AM
I've been trying to telepath some of all the rain we've had over to our Floridian Family Members....BARRY may be part of that, so I guess we sould be careful what we wish for.

Mr. Eller said it....Good Rain, No Damage

Cuda
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Rich
Speaking of Okeechobee, this is pretty interesting to read.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070605/ap_on_re_us/lake_okeechobee_archeological_finds

Cuda
06-04-2007, 08:51 PM
We just got home from meeting Catch 22, Gina, 22 Sr, and wife at Crazy Gators on Lake Eustis for supper. The water is still way, way down.