PDA

View Full Version : 1995 22' Donzi Blackhawk LE for Sale

fegettes
05-29-2007, 04:58 AM
502 CI, 415 HP rebuilt with low hours, Blackhawk Outdrive rebuilt with
low hours, all new upholstery, refurbished steel trailer, very clean
condition. Hull #16 of 36 LE's made. Boat is in Dickinson, Texas.
Asking 26K.

Steve 281-728-1704; 305-246-6149 Office

chappy
05-29-2007, 05:33 AM
I wish I had the funds. Nice color combo. Shouldn't last long. :cool:

Good Luck,

Rich

ghiafreak62
07-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Is your boat still for sale?

fegettes
07-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Yes, it is.

sweet 16 1966
07-16-2007, 08:47 PM
How many hours on the boat & engine?
Salt water ?
extras? Props etc.
Do you have more pics? Engine, interior...
Who rebuilt engine & drive- how long ago?

Thanks Steve. Great looking boat.

fegettes
07-17-2007, 10:46 AM
How many hours on the boat & engine?
Salt water ?
extras? Props etc.
Do you have more pics? Engine, interior...
Who rebuilt engine & drive- how long ago?
Thanks Steve. Great looking boat.

I don't have an hour meter on the boat. From what I was told from the previous owner was that the engine was rebuilt around 2001 and the drive was rebuilt as well with the upgraded gears, and then he didn't use it. This was performed up in the Seattle area. He had a couple of other boats he was running and he ran his Cougar most of the time. The boat performs very well. And I do not have extra props.

I have taken pics of the new interior and the engine compartment, I just have not been able to find where they are. The boat is in Dickinson, Texas, and I work in Homestead, Florida, so I am not able to just run over and take pictures that easily. The only places I have run the boat have all been in fresh water lakes, Havasu, Powell, and Possum Kingdom. I bought another Donzi to use in the salt water down here in Homestead, because I just could not see getting this boat with the gold trim out in the salt.

Steve

Lightouc
08-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Is your boat still available?

If so, would you let me know if it has a factory horn installed, and a CD player.

Thank you,

Al Light

sub-bass
08-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi.. I'm in Australia but I'm seriously interested in this boat, could you PM me please.. I's love as much detail as possible on it's condition and see pics of interior, engine bay and whatever else. I've previously imported 2 boats from US and currently have a 96 Classic 22.

Thanks

gerrard

fegettes
08-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Is your boat still available?
If so, would you let me know if it has a factory horn installed, and a CD player.
Thank you,
Al Light

??? Sorry I didn't see your post until right now. A horn? At the moment, I think it does. And CD player? Yes, it most definitely does, with a new amp and speakers.

Steve

fegettes
08-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Hi.. I'm in Australia but I'm seriously interested in this boat, could you PM me please.. I's love as much detail as possible on it's condition and see pics of interior, engine bay and whatever else. I've previously imported 2 boats from US and currently have a 96 Classic 22.
Thanks
gerrard

Thanks for the interest Gerrard.

I have not found my interior pics or the engine compartment. I know I have them. I will look some more. The intereior is typical of all Blackhawk LE's, only new. And the only real modification to the boat is that I replaced the 12" long K-planes with 18" K-planes to reduce the porpoising.

Steve

thriller
08-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Did the 18" tabs work for you Steve? Probably just needed a little more throttle? Did you get that exhaust leak changed up? I'm sure you did but just wanted to find out what you did, mod wise?

Good Luck with your sale:)

Mike

fegettes
08-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Did the 18" tabs work for you Steve? Probably just needed a little more throttle? Did you get that exhaust leak changed up? I'm sure you did but just wanted to find out what you did, mod wise?
Good Luck with your sale:)
Mike

I have the 18" tabs on. I just have not been able to try them. The weather has been rainy every weekend I have been home this year. But they are ready when I can match up a weekend at home, and half way decent weather. And I found some good rope gasket for the exhaust that I installed. Shouldn't have that problem of the gasket burning out again. I really like the boat, and if I had a chance to use it more, I would keep it. When it sells, or if it sells, I will regret it. I bought the 23' Sport for running around down here in the Keys, and it has been great, very versatile boat.

fegettes
05-01-2011, 10:38 PM
SOLD!

Strange, this boat has been for sale for, ....a good four years, no response. And then about three weeks ago, I had two back to back calls from positive buyers. I flew back to Texas on Friday and sold it to a guy from Baton Rouge for a price I was expecting. I will miss it.

Now, I just need to get that stroker motor in that Sport/deck boat running like I want it.

Steve

blackboat
05-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Congrats on your sale! What kind of speed were you seeing with the blackhawk? Any issues with it holding up under that much power?

fegettes
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Congrats on your sale! What kind of speed were you seeing with the blackhawk? Any issues with it holding up under that much power?

Thanks

The best I ever saw with the factory dash speedometer was 76/77 MPH.

mercsl55
05-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Would you be interested in trading for a Lexus SC430? It is an 04 hard top convertible Pearl white with Black Leather. Thr Car has s few more miles on it then what comon miles should be for an 04 133k but the car is emaculate non-smoker. Not looking at the odometer you would think the car had 30k on it. In 04 they only had 2 pkges and this one has the one with the rear spoiler and navigation. The car is as pretty as your boat Its just that I would like a conv. that goes on the water and I have owned a Donzi before. If you are interested you can mail me at ccarman2121@aol.com or you can give me a call I am in Louisiana 337-322-3515 my name is Corey. I will send you pics!!!

Donzi_Dude
05-14-2011, 02:04 PM
i guessing thats like a couple MPH better than a bravo 502?

very coool boat man!

hope everybody is happy!
:)