PDA

View Full Version : Got in my 1st run of the season tonite!!!!!

gold-n-rod
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Crystal Lake was FAC tonite so I decided to dunk the 16.

My new GLM aluminum manifolds worked flawlessly.
I burned up last year's gas (the $2.75 stuff)
My speedometer doesn't work since the drive was removed/reinstalled.
There was me and 2 other boats on the whole freakin' lake.
Damn, life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Did I say life was good? :yes:

MOP
05-25-2007, 09:10 PM
I am jealous but real glad you had a good time!

Carl C
05-26-2007, 07:03 AM
I'm glad you finally got her out, Randy. The lakes around here have been quiet too, sometimes a little too quiet. A couple other performance boats to run around the lake with are always welcome. So far mostly fishers and 'toons. It sure beats being overcrowded and policed though!!

Tony
05-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Randy, the first run of the season is always sweet. Let me guess...your throttle was WFO and your grin was ETE.

I bet you'll be seeing more Donzis than usual on Crystal Lake this summer, since we recently plunked our fifth-wheel onto a year-round site at Timberline Campground, just south of Benzonia. Been a bit busy with that, and the end of the school year...but soon we'll be up there, with the boat, for the better part of the summer. We'll keep in touch!

:beer:

gold-n-rod
05-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Randy, the first run of the season is always sweet. Let me guess...your throttle was WFO and your grin was ETE.
I bet you'll be seeing more Donzis than usual on Crystal Lake this summer, since we recently plunked our fifth-wheel onto a year-round site at Timberline Campground, just south of Benzonia. Been a bit busy with that, and the end of the school year...but soon we'll be up there, with the boat, for the better part of the summer. We'll keep in touch!
:beer:

Tony: I've been wondering what was up with the site rental. Glad to hear you got a spot. I am looking forward to seeing more of you and Cherie this summer. The lake was great this weekend. I should have gone out Monday evening, too, but I was just too bushed for 2 boat rides earlier in the day. Oh, and the multiple +$70 fillups slowed me down just a bit, too!

Let me know when you are going to be around. Brad and LuAnn Hulce want to come up to Crystal either the 16th or 30th of June. We could make a day of it. Any preference?

Tony
05-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Randy, we plan on being up there both the weekends you mentioned.
You and the Hulce's decide which one is best...and count us in!