PDA

View Full Version : Played Hooky Today!

MOP
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
With the big weekend coming and not having got mine wet, swapped out the plugs and dropped the gap from .050 to .040. new cap rotor, new cooler zinc, cleaned up the bilge, scrubbed the fenders and gave the boat a bath. Made up and partially installed my engine hatch drains need to let the 5200 cure. Removed the accent stripes hope to compound and wax and re stripe for the weekend, several water parties to attend, hope it all gets done:crossfing:

slamdry
05-23-2007, 09:21 PM
i was doing the smae minus the skipping work. I just got in like 15 min ago from working on my lil pig trying to get her all set, i shoul dhave my hatch back tomorrow from my body guy who fixed somones cob job, ran new lights on the trailer so i had lights, changed the oil and well after tomorrow night she should be good to go to LG this weekend. Plus a added bonus my buddys letting me use a dock slip for nothing so i dont have to pull it until monday :) yay!!!

maddad
05-24-2007, 05:46 AM
Keep on it Phil. The boating season is here.
My motor is in, yesterday I hung the outdrive on the back, with a little luck I'll be running and go for a boat ride later today.