PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Arrival Cocktail Party

Scott Pearson
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok everyone. We will be meeting at the Lake Side Grill in the town of Bolton Friday night. This is North of Treasure Cove. Everyone should try and get there by 7:00 PM. There is parking along the streets and also behind the municipal building across the street on the left.

We have a bunch of tables reserved by the bar. The owner Nicole is expecting us. If you have any questions please let me know.

We look foward to seeing everyone!

ChromeGorilla
05-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Sounds good...see ya there!

Dr. Dan
05-22-2007, 06:46 PM
:bonk: Marvelous .. I will be there......... Chrome ...you running North with Charlie?... I should be in on Wednesday I believe if all goes well.

Scott if ya need any help setting up for Saturday or whenever... let me know..I will be glad to help!

See Ya in 24 days.... T- minus 576 Hours or 34,560 Minutes... or 2,073,600 Seconds.... until the Event of the Season.... be there or be square....

Doc - Resident In Training :smash:

need for speed
05-22-2007, 07:41 PM
That's the plan! .... getting ready for the long drive!!!! c u soon!

can't wait!!!

DON N.
05-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Scott,

I Thought Cates Was The Friday Hot Spot ?

Dr. Dan
05-23-2007, 06:20 PM
:wink: FYI...The Firemen are not coming to Lake George until the following weekend! So more Beer for us! :bonk:

Doc :smash:

Scott Pearson
05-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Dan,
Thanks...I'm sure I will need the help. Looks like this is gonna be a good one.

Don,
Cates doesnt have a big enuff bar. But we will end up at Cates some time over the weekend.

Dr. Dan
05-23-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm a little concerned the good Doctor is keeping track of the firemen... :eek!: :eek!:

:bonk: Oh Great Dog Breath! The majority of them stay at Treasure and Capri...and there are alot of peeps...parking and manuevering can get tricky if they accidently box you or your Trailer in when ya need it ..and well ..it will be less of problem...

I found out when I changed my reservations today...

Doc - Unofficial Assistant to the President of the Lake George Donzi Classic Club :wink:

FASTEDDIE
05-26-2007, 06:31 AM
Augusta and I are so much looking foward to seeing all our old Donzi friends soon. When I started the Spring Dust Off in 1996, I never dreamed how large and successful it would become. It is so wonderful and personally satisfying to share the Queen of the Lakes with all my Donzi brothers and sisters. If you have never attended a Lake George event, what are you waiting for? Once you see this Lake you will understand why the "Madpoodle" drives his trailer 1600 miles to launch in Lake George. Please come and visit us soon. As I look out my front window across the water to the mountains across, it is Spring, and now its time for the Donzi's to roar up the Lake.

Air 22
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Scott see you there:beer:...we are arriving on Sat 9th staying the week @ Treasure Cove. If you need any help b4 hand etc please let me know.:wink:

Dwight & Crissy

Scott Pearson
05-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Hey everyone, Just finishing up some loose ends and it looks like all will be good. I know I will need a bunch of help doing something...I'm just not sure what yet.:eek!: Looks like it will be one hell of a turnout! The locals better hide all the women and children!

Cherie and I will be up earley Thursday. If anyone is headed up Wed. night and needs a place to crash please let me know. I'm about 4 1/2 hours from Lake George.

Thanks again everyone!!!

bob haver
05-29-2007, 05:16 AM
scott sounds like a plan i will be puting the 22 in fri mouning and have rest of the day to do nothing. maybe burn some feul i have a new cell &house#s email me and i will give them to you cant wait to see everyone this weekend will be much needed just to leave a bunch of crap at home nothing like being on the water can't wait 17 days and counting:)

BigGrizzly
05-29-2007, 06:53 PM
We will be there, wife is looking forward to the weekend.

Trueser
05-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I just looked at Mapquest 900 miles.. Hmmmmm

Dr. Dan
05-29-2007, 09:58 PM

Ya really ought to give it a shot...once you come to Lake George you will be back! Come to the place where the Donzi Classic is an Icon! Where people all appreciate all of the Classics in any condition.

It's a straight shot across I-80 or I-84 to 287 North to 87 North, only a tad over an hour North of Albany! Plenty of restops, beautiful scenery ...

The Lake is oriented North to South...and is sheltered from all but the nastiest winds...in the broader areas. The Islands are beautiful and I never understood why more Michigan or Canadian Donzi Owners never come over....

Any specific questions...give me a call.

Doc:wink:

bob haver
05-30-2007, 05:42 AM
hey doc i might have chance staying with you with your bottom paint but i know can catch you at the bar hope every thing good can't wait see ya friday:yes:

Dr. Dan
05-30-2007, 06:14 AM
hey doc i might have chance staying with you with your bottom paint but i know can catch you at the bar hope every thing good can't wait see ya friday:yes:

:spongebob:Sounds like a plan Bob... I am looking forward to a sharing a few rounds with ya too. See ya in a few weeks!

Doc :beer:

roadtrip se
05-30-2007, 11:00 AM

For those of you who don't know, Trueser takes awesome photos.

Shea, you should kick in some gas money and commission Mike to come on over to LG to catch some shots of your BH running.

I have a 20x30 of a shot from last year's AOTH hanging at the lake house.