PDA

View Full Version : Suwanee River pics from this weekend...

Jamesbon
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
We had our own little "AOTH" this weekend with 2 Donzis, well 1 Donzi, well no Donzi's for a little while....tell 'em how we both broke down Budmann... :wink:
We need the rest of our Donzi family to do another Suwanee run very, very soon in the future...
Shoot me your e-mail address Buddy, I'll "e" you the rest of the pics...

florida gator
05-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Couldn't you photoshop the bimini out of the pic before Cuda saw it?

How was Homosassa? I didn't end up going out.

BUIZILLA
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
+1 for bimini's

Cuda
05-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Damn, I almost didn't recognize Buddy's boat without the bimini or the maxi pad on it.:eek!:

Donzigo
05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Would have loved to make it; but, it would have to be the Scout, which might not be welcomed in a Donzi outing.

Cuda
05-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Would have loved to make it; but, it would have to be the Scout, which might not be welcomed in a Donzi outing.
You know better than that! No matter what boat you are in, if you get cut, you'll bleed red Donzi gel coat. :)

Team Jefe
05-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Damn, I almost didn't recognize Buddy's boat without the bimini or the maxi pad on it.:eek!:

No Doubt Joe.....Of course that big pad did provide somoe nice airel pics at 'Sota in '05.

Jamesbon
05-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Homosassa is nice, but the house on the river Budmann took us to is "NICER!!!"

...the only thing keeping me from framing the picture of us driving the "new" 22 C was the bimini. :eek!: I'm on the fence with that, the "Princess" loves it, and I like it, but they do look better without.... I think Budmann stated it best @ "Look mom, no skin cancer!" LOL!

DonziGo,
F-That! Bring the Scout! We don't care, the more the merrier! Hell, I've driven the Rabco at Palatka before.... Even better, bring "Big D!" That river has plenty of water for her. With that said, we stared at a 40+ Carver moored at a dock as we passed by at a blistering 1 mph..... for an hour :bonk: Thinking we were broke down...only to find out the lanyard was pulled..... Thanks to Staples, we figured it out...

Hell yeah, a "maxi pad" is en'route....

Cuda
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Homosassa is nice, but the house on the river Budmann took us to is "NICER!!!"
Yeah, I could suffer through living at the Staples river shack!:wink:

florida gator
05-22-2007, 09:29 PM
That's up near the blue water isn't it?